The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Yea tonight will be a nice GE + Tea watering and the next time I'll see if they buds are bigger for a CAT. I give them Brix every weds and I use destress every friday. So far they have not really shown any signs of stress except for earlier in the grow when I had 1 leaf showing some cal def and it never came back after the destress spray. Perfect grow so far.

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Yo Canad420
Doc Bud got you covered bro.
He's watching so as long as we can follow directions success shall follow. I'm glad we both are getting our kit initiations at the same time.
Back to eating popcorn. Peace mane

Great work so far Canad! Watching very closely and intently. My kit came in this week and will cook all of August for planting in September. Glad to see such smooth sailing in many of these dbhbb journals.

Quick question Canad, how tall did that GTH get after the stretch. I had to purchase a short gorilla tent (3x3x5'8") because of my space and that is a strain I've been wanting to try.

I love Sativas but never had the height for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It doubled in size. Well not the whole thing just a few shoots went up higher than the rest. If needed I could of just supercropped them back down to the canopy, but I'm not even at the top of my 7ft tent. So if I had 5'8 to work with i'd be close to the top now, and they are done stretching, so you'd be fine.

It doubled in size. Well not the whole thing just a few shoots went up higher than the rest. If needed I could of just supercropped them back down to the canopy, but I'm not even at the top of my 7ft tent. So if I had 5'8 to work with i'd be close to the top now, and they are done stretching, so you'd be fine.

Awesome, I'm off to buy a couple of totes to mix my kit up tonight. Thanks! I might have to get some of those GTH beans, they cost quite a bit more than this Aurora Indica but I need a Sativa to have on hand.

You'll want a minimum of 2x 30 gallon totes. I use 55 gallons just for some extra room to mix.
I took this advice and am so glad I did. I put everything put on a tarp, mixed the ewc and pro mix then separated into the two totes. I added the amendment to each tote separately and mixed it in with a shovel, added about 3 gals of water to each and mixed some more making sure I got the soil on the bottom of the tote.

They are all set, cooking away.

I took this advice and am so glad I did. I put everything put on a tarp, mixed the ewc and pro mix then separated into the two totes. I added the amendment to each tote separately and mixed it in with a shovel, added about 3 gals of water to each and mixed some more making sure I got the soil on the bottom of the tote.

They are all set, cooking away.

Perfect! Make sure those totes aren't on a cold concrete slab.

Perfect! Make sure those totes aren't on a cold concrete slab.
Ha, they totally are. BRB! Lol

Edit: Ok, I stacked them on top of a table up off the floor. Thanks Doc!

Tangie Ghost Train flower day 20

20160802_101557.jpg
20160802_101622.jpg
20160802_101611.jpg

Gave them their first CAT drench today. I should of done a better job at training these ladies, so they didn't get so messy lol. I was suppose to get in there and defoliate all those lower branches off, but I waited too long and the plants over ran the tent.

Also you can see a tiny Ayahuasca Purple back there in the corner. That girl was an extra sprout that was suppose to get tossed out but instead I put it into the corner of the flower tent to see what it will do.

Here are the nice 4 Ayahuasca Purples in the veg tent on veg day 30

20160802_101714.jpg

I just read through your thread again, Canad, and I realized that you're a sober, seasoned grower, right? You've done this a couple times before? :laugh:

I was looking for any little oddities or glitches but everything seems to have gone perfectly typically for a first HB grow. :bravo: Kinda boring, huh?

All I can think to say is, watch now for flagging soil energy. If they're going to choke, it'll be soon after the CDs, but you should have enough soil to avoid that. Be ready with the WA and GE. Also, if any of them tend to run long, and they're looking vibrant and healthy, you might consider a second CD later in the schedule. Shiggity tried it on his first HB run and it went very well.

:goodjob:

I don't have any way ahead yet as its my first HB run I went with the basics. But ya i've been growing all year long for a few years now. I got the basics down, but I wanted the quality to go up. Smoothest grow to date. I will keep going with the HB kit for as long as I can.

Tangie Ghost Train flower day 26.

20160808_233049_002.jpg
20160808_233235.jpg
20160808_233102.jpg

Day after 2nd CAT drench. Things are bulking up nicely.

The HB is treating you very nicely Canad! Great job! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom