The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Ya Doc, I really want to let them keep going but I'm worried because all the tall branches fell over to the sides and some are laying in the middle there but i've been hitting high humidities lately and I fear mold might become a problem. I'm pretty sure i'll be doing this strain again and I won't be so sloppy from here on out. I got my bamboo sticks ready for the purps lol.

And yeah GT! Theres frost on a few of the top fans of 1 plant lol.

20160902_010406.jpg

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

You ever let 'em go longer? Some strains do interesting things in High Brix soil if left to ripen an extra 2 or 3 weeks.

I totally understand why you might want to harvest in a week, as some strains just have a window when they're best. I was just wondering if you've ever let those go longer.

I see 'em and think heavy Growth Energy and Brix and give it 2 weeks.

What do you think?

Canad...Yes, i would also like you to wait as Doc suggested. I totally get it too, if ya need the space or it's a timing thing with up and comers , but if ya let them ripen fully , the extra time is always worth it . A lot of the flavor , comes out then as the gland heads get time to fill, and swell....all those wonderful terpines . Your overall yield goes up too from the added weight of the resin. Anyhow , she's gonna be good , no matter so. Cheers Canad, and friends.:circle-of-love:

You ever let 'em go longer? Some strains do interesting things in High Brix soil if left to ripen an extra 2 or 3 weeks.

I totally understand why you might want to harvest in a week, as some strains just have a window when they're best. I was just wondering if you've ever let those go longer.

I see 'em and think heavy Growth Energy and Brix and give it 2 weeks.

What do you think?

These are beautiful!! great job!!

you can also partially harvest, and let some go 2-3 weeks more as per Doc's suggestion. :thumb:

Ya Doc, I really want to let them keep going but I'm worried because all the tall branches fell over to the sides and some are laying in the middle there but i've been hitting high humidities lately and I fear mold might become a problem. I'm pretty sure i'll be doing this strain again and I won't be so sloppy from here on out. I got my bamboo sticks ready for the purps lol.

And yeah GT! Theres frost on a few of the top fans of 1 plant lol.

20160902_010406.jpg

Should be in Disney's Frozen Pt2 :)

I promise these Ayahuasca Purples will have the full on kit experience lol. I would of let these Tangies go longer but I have to get these purples into flower before they get much bigger. I also have maybe a weeks worth of herbs left myself. On the bright side they really put on weight over the last week. And as a result they are now leaning even farther over than before, so ya its time they get chopped and I move on to the next cycle. I've learned the kit and will continue to improve each grow. I got some Way Ahead 10x and 3rd run amendments coming soon as well.

DBHBB 4 Life!

Are those just photo artifacts, or is that frost on some of your fan leaves ... ? :hmmmm:
Hahaha!!!! What Graytail said!:rofl:

I'm trimming them up tonight. All 4 have been chopped and bud washed.

So much bud....

So little time......:nomo:

Ok so all 4 plants for Tangie Ghost Train are trimmed up and washed. The wet weight of just bud came out to 1940 grams so I'll be close to a pound!

20160910_115252.jpg
20160911_222904.jpg

Ayahuasca Purples got the flip yesterday. Along with the tester that went straight to flower from seed about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

20160912_0008101.jpg
20160912_000817.jpg

White Walker Kush from DNA Genetics is up next to veg.

Back
Top Bottom