Trala’s Tent

Oiiiiii @farside05

Sorry to keep nute bugging you. Australia Post tells me my Tega Brop *taps nose* has cleared customs. I am super scared to use those Boost nutes you analysed for me just coz they fucked 2 out of 2 plants. I know the ratio was different and I really want to try your ratio, I just don’t want to risk it on the Zkittles because I worked really hard to take that plant from a monstercropped clone to flower.

So my question, do you think I could use the Tega Brop *taps nose* and take her through flower on that? It’s a nute I think I understand. I am interested to test your mix, but would prefer to do that on the Mimosa EVO.

PS Tega Brop *taps nose* is code for MC. The nute that must remain unnamed. Tho to be fair I should just name drop. It’s been a while since Teddy E has spanked me. Poor guy would be hanging for it. Lollling!

My 5 Bee’s all nit washed up, rinsed and enjoying their last day of Summer.

🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

3C2FF830-525D-48B5-87EB-746C54E61F08.jpeg

Peekaboo!

🦚💚🦚💚🦚💚

A9A9231B-D46D-4870-B8C3-B753176A0800.jpeg

Right, I have to keep a toddler who seems hell bent on killing himself alive till 5pm when his mum collects him. Have the best day/evening ever! Xo

So my question, do you think I could use the Tega Brop *taps nose* and take her through flower on that? It’s a nute I think I understand. I am interested to test your mix, but would prefer to do that on the Mimosa EVO.

PS Tega Brop *taps nose* is code for MC. The nute that must remain unnamed. Tho to be fair I should just name drop. It’s been a while since Teddy E has spanked me. Poor guy would be hanging for it. Lollling!

God, I'd been wondering what the hell Tega Brop *taps nose* is. Wondered if it was some exclusive nutrient not available here. Yes it will work. I grew with it for several years. You getting the 1 part or 2 part? Just don't use any bloom boosters with it or you risk K overload. It's fine on its own, just the way it is.

Oh shit, hows that for not realising. It is the last day of Summer!

Good News on the Crega Mop. Id finish Pee on it, worth the wait.

Stinky looks done. About time we had a good old fashioned beheading around here.

Btw how many days do you average for a monstercropped clone to show new growth? And how late into flower do you think you could try taking a clone?

All I ever need is a slight push lol!

She is booked in with the hairdresser tomoz!

I’ve just hit 50. I had my meniscus done at around 40 I think. My right knee is faaaaaked. I spoke to an ortho surgeon and he said stay a good weight, stay active and put off surgery as long as possible. I walk and do yoga daily, and try hard to not get fat lol. My knee is a hot clicky cracky mess, but if I’m active, my pain is minimal. Not active I get out of bed and hobble like Hookie the Cripple (did you ever see that kids book Chopper Read wrote?).
Yeah the sound when I walk up stairs freaks people out!! 🤣

Used to race for a bit in my early 20s but nothing serious just around my local tracks. Nowra, Mt Kembla, Appin and a few others!
Great fun until ya come off!! 🤣
You still ride mate?
Ah you are on the same island as T.:love::cheer:
I broke a vertebrae in 08, haven't been to activate since.
I still have 2 CRF's in storage.
But if I put a leg over Stacey wouldn't be happy.
So no more physical stuff for me.:rolleyes:
Besides I've broke so many bones I shouldn't be riding anymore, anyway!
I'm held together by duct tape and Christian Science. :rofl:
Glad to meet a kindred spirit though.
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

God, I'd been wondering what the hell Tega Brop *taps nose* is. Wondered if it was some exclusive nutrient not available here. Yes it will work. I grew with it for several years. You getting the 1 part or 2 part? Just don't use any bloom boosters with it or you risk K overload. It's fine on its own, just the way it is.
Lollinggggggggg!

Yeah it’s that stuff!

And I’m super excited to report, it’s landed! I’ll head over to my safe address today and pick it up!

I got the one with the picture of the old man on the front. He’s in the garden and he’s smoking a scoob.

Oh shit, hows that for not realising. It is the last day of Summer!

Good News on the Crega Mop. Id finish Pee on it, worth the wait.

Stinky looks done. About time we had a good old fashioned beheading around here.

Btw how many days do you average for a monstercropped clone to show new growth? And how late into flower do you think you could try taking a clone?
Good morning Deeve.

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month!

That’s going to be the plan. Pee and Tega Brop *taps nose*.

Stinky is booked in with the hairdresser

💇‍♀️💛💇‍♀️💛💇‍♀️💛

Little monsters usually take me 4-6 weeks to show true growth. They are like a duck on a pond. On the surface they look like they’re doing fuck all. But underneath their little legs are kicking like cRaY. Late as you like. There is usually an underdeveloped bud at the bottom. Go the most underdeveloped looking one if your super late in flower.

But if I put a leg over Stacey wouldn't be happy.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

You totes sound Australian.

“Oiii woman. Can I throw a leg over? I’ll be quick….”

Try maybe telling her she looks pretty, or buying her some flowers, or even better - vacuum the house.

L O L L I N G !

Okay bit of Wednesday trama lol.

Short story: it’s my mums birthday today. She’s dead ☠️ She was an addict and never got help. If you’re an addict there is help out there. Reach out. Xo

Long story: my earliest memories of my mum are her laughing and dancing in a green dress with sparkles all over it. She looked like a movie star. She was spinning around and around and I wanted to grow up to be just like her. I unfortunately did… for a time.

My mum was an addict, I didn’t know it as a real little girl, but by 9 I knew she was different to the other mums. I had to look after my younger brothers, boiling them eggs for dinner and I never had lunch at school like the other kids did. My hair always itched and kids teased me coz I smelled bad. By the time I was 12 she was showing addictive tendencies. She woke on serepax with scotch and went to bed on mogadon with scotch. The years that followed were torturous. And to this day I hate the smell of scotch.

Her addiction cost her any half decent relationship, as well as the bad ones. It cost her her three children who are forever broken, and it ultimately cost her her life. I thought her dying would set me free, but it’s just caused new sadness. The sadness of living her loss. She never got to have the kind of relationship with her children like I have with my son, the pure love. The pride. She never got to be a functional grandmother. She never got to live an uncomplicated life. Feel uncomplicated love.

My mum either accidentally or deliberately overdosed. That was her choice. We are all fucked up in one way or another. We can bring out buzz words to excuse behaviours like autism, ptsd, anxiety, bipolar, depression. But ultimately the cure lies in us. With us. So what ever your mind fuck, if you want to change, seek support, seek treatment. And if you come from a long line of head fucks, know you can be the change, you can break the cycle. If I can do it anyone can. While I’ll always be a bit broken, I’m not so broken I can’t function with real joy, laughter and love. Live with purpose. I feel grateful I get to see how the other half live. Lol.

If you are struggling with mental illness and/or addiction, please reach out.

And I want to dedicate this song to my mum. Neil Diamond warned us of what kind of day and night we were going to have. When she put this record on we knew she would cry and my two brothers and I would cry with her. When ever I hear it, I cry in her memory. I’m allowing myself 6 minutes 23 seconds of wallow time, then I’m bouncing into this mother fucking day and I am gonna slayyyyyyyyy!

Okay bit of Wednesday trama lol.

Short story: it’s my mums birthday today. She’s dead ☠️ She was an addict and never got help. If you’re an addict there is help out there. Reach out. Xo

Long story: my earliest memories of my mum are her laughing and dancing in a green dress with sparkles all over it. She looked like a movie star. She was spinning around and around and I wanted to grow up to be just like her. I unfortunately did… for a time.

My mum was an addict, I didn’t know it as a real little girl, but by 9 I knew she was different to the other mums. I had to look after my younger brothers, boiling them eggs for dinner and I never had lunch at school like the other kids did. My hair always itched and kids teased me coz I smelled bad. By the time I was 12 she was showing addictive tendencies. She woke on serepax with scotch and went to bed on mogadon with scotch. The years that followed were torturous. And to this day I hate the smell of scotch.

Her addiction cost her any half decent relationship, as well as the bad ones. It cost her her three children who are forever broken, and it ultimately cost her her life. I thought her dying would set me free, but it’s just caused new sadness. The sadness of living her loss. She never got to have the kind of relationship with her children like I have with my son, the pure love. The pride. She never got to be a functional grandmother. She never got to live an uncomplicated life. Feel uncomplicated love.

My mum either accidentally or deliberately overdosed. That was her choice. We are all fucked up in one way or another. We can bring out buzz words to excuse behaviours like autism, ptsd, anxiety, bipolar, depression. But ultimately the cure lies in us. With us. So what ever your mind fuck, if you want to change, seek support, seek treatment. And if you come from a long line of head fucks, know you can be the change, you can break the cycle. If I can do it anyone can. While I’ll always be a bit broken, I’m not so broken I can’t function with real joy, laughter and love. Live with purpose. I feel grateful I get to see how the other half live. Lol.

If you are struggling with mental illness and/or addiction, please reach out.

And I want to dedicate this song to my mum. Neil Diamond warned us of what kind of day and night we were going to have. When she put this record on we knew she would cry and my two brothers and I would cry with her. When ever I hear it, I cry in her memory. I’m allowing myself 6 minutes 23 seconds of wallow time, then I’m bouncing into this mother fucking day and I am gonna slayyyyyyyyy!

Happy birthday to your mum! She made you and that made a big difference to all your friends!

stunning, -always!

I love how the wall of green does a booty rub on edge of the pool. It’s as if your home & pool were built elsewhere then cut and pasted right into the forest. You have a truly gorgeous space and you deserve it.

Hope the peeps in the wards treat you well!

I typed this earlier but it always helps to click on Post Reply… but now that I’ve read about your moms birthday I’m glad this message didn’t post itself.

You are an incredible woman, and absolutely correct… hurt people - hurt people! You are also a prime example that the cycle can be broken. You have clawed you way out of the ditch, more than once I presume and you’ve built a respectable life, home, family and career.

I’m honored to know you and there’s 459 pages of proof that countless others feel the very same. Today and forever may you feel loved, valued and validated…. :love::love::love::love::love:

Happy birthday to your mum! She made you and that made a big difference to all your friends!
Thanks D to da B!

March is a big month for me emotionally. Mum’s birthday today 🎂 Dad’s Happy You’re Dead Day tomorrow ☠️ Mum’s Happy You’re Dead Day on the 27th March. On the upside, gets it all out of the way in a single month.

Don’t worry I’m not gonna go full trama, look I could, who knows… LOLLING. I don’t think I will. I feel pretty good. Dads been gone 21 years, and mum 5 years at the end of this month.

I have an item from each of them buried in my garden. It’s like my faux cemetery. I know it sounds fucked up, but it gives me comfort. Prolly coz I’m a bit fucked up LOLLING. I took a pic for you. I like I have a place where they stay with me and together. My happiest childhood memories are before they divorced.

🪦🤍🪦🤍🪦🤍

FC61B226-2FFE-4E80-8CDD-894D2F1A5AB6.jpeg

stunning, -always!

I love how the wall of green does a booty rub on edge of the pool. It’s as if your home & pool were built elsewhere then cut and pasted right into the forest. You have a truly gorgeous space and you deserve it.

Hope the peeps in the wards treat you well!

I typed this earlier but it always helps to click on Post Reply… but now that I’ve read about your moms birthday I’m glad this message didn’t post itself.

You are an incredible woman, and absolutely correct… hurt people - hurt people! You are also a prime example that the cycle can be broken. You have clawed you way out of the ditch, more than once I presume and you’ve built a respectable life, home, family and career.

I’m honored to know you and there’s 459 pages of proof that countless others feel the very same. Today and forever may you feel loved, valued and validated…. :love::love::love::love::love:
Oh. My. Fucking. Heart!

♥️💜🤍💛

Thank you so much for saying that, K. You made me feel so good.

You were my first friend. I will be forever grateful for the time, kindness and patience you gave me in those first few months, when I had zero idea lolll.

Just looked at Page 1. How cute was I?! Thinking I could veg to flower in 8 weeks!

Lolling!

27CDC169-D648-4C68-B019-DE7EFFCD5040.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom