Trikome's Wild Thai Scrog

Good Morning everyone! Update on the plants, I fed them some liquid grow about 5 days ago and they had a bit of a growth spurt. Wild Thai is 30 days old today, and the Widow is 22. Here are some pics :D

Thai--
IMG_20130921_082824_1_.jpg

Widow--
IMG_20130921_082829_1_.jpg

what are the name of all fertilizer nutrient products you are using? how many millilitres per gallon are you using?

Right now I am feeding Vital Earth liquid grow once every 2 weeks at one milliliter per gallon. I don't have a ppm/ec meter but I use a measuring vial.

Hey growers, I have a small setback on these plants. It could be any number of things, like too intense of light while they were seedlings, or nutrient lock up. Im not sure, but they are very small for their age. The Wild Thai is 66 days and Widow is 54. They are in 3 gallon pots and are about 7 inches tall. Ill keep them going to see how they do though. If anyone has input, please let me know :peace:

Wild Thai
IMG_20131027_132439_1_.jpg

Widow
IMG_20131027_132445_1_.jpg

Sorry to see this friend. I am no expert grower, so you might want to see what others say first. I would trim a bit less than half of the leaves off, thin it up, and make it decide to grow or die.

From yer pics it seems you have topped them, that'll stunt them for sure. I have a similar situation with a durban poison i have going. I topper it about a month ago, and she is just starting to grow again.

Not sure if this helps at all... Good luck to you.

Sorry to see this friend. I am no expert grower, so you might want to see what others say first. I would trim a bit less than half of the leaves off, thin it up, and make it decide to grow or die.

From yer pics it seems you have topped them, that'll stunt them for sure. I have a similar situation with a durban poison i have going. I topper it about a month ago, and she is just starting to grow again.

Not sure if this helps at all... Good luck to you.

Hey man, yeah they were topped a month ago, I never thought they would take this long to recover. They are growing a little bit everyday. My guess is some strains don't react well to topping.

Hey everyone, The plants are growing slowly but surely and the wild thai's lower leaves are burned. A few tips are burned on the upper leaves, those are both signs of Nitrogen deficiency and over feeding, so I don't know what to do here. We'll see what happens, I also have a little Wild Thai seedling thats a little burned as well. Happy frog soil is really hot and Wild Thai is sensitive to nutes.

Ill update pics later, Peace everyone:peace:

Damn that sucks. Maybe cut the soil, and transplant them. I am no expert though.
Years ago I put a shitload of guano on a plant, and she shriveled up real bad. In a panic I took her to the sink, washed all her dirt away, and replanted her in some new dirt. She made it. Food for thought.
I hope it works out for you.

Hey everyone, sorry about the long time away from 420, I hope you all had a great Christmas :D
Down to business, My computer has been down, thus the long wait for pics. I will take some and try to upload them from my phone. The Thai is about 16 inches tall at day 125. I am gonna clone, as the new growth is green and healthy. The other Thai is about 5 inches tall at 58 days. (I learned my lesson about hot soil. Thats for sure.) The widow is at 14 inches at day 119. I'm gonna clone the widow as well :D I planted my LA confidential in rockwool on 12/6 and it is sprouted and in a 3 gal. Its still a seedling at 3 inches. It took awhile for its shell to come off. Also haven't been feeding as happy frog has plenty of nutrients. Since this grow has been painfully slow, I am going to start using autos along with my normal plants, just for shits and giggles. I will post pics when I figure out how. :D peace out and have a great day all.

Thanks for the update Trikome!

I only caught up on your Journal today, but it seems you are expanding operations a bit with your new seeds. Subbed and excited to follow :cheer:

Pictures
:yummy:

Hello fellow growers, update here. TO be honest, im ready for this grow to end,I never thought a grow could take so long with so little progress. ANYWAY I have some pics for you guys. I fimmed both Thai and Widow on one shoot each, and cloned the other shoot.. which only the Widow made it :/ I have another little Thai at 62 days old though. I also couldnt get my hands on a humidome for my clone,, so i compromised by misting the inside of a 1 gallon ziplock bag. For some reason, my phone storage won't load when i try to upload pics.. but i have a few that were uploaded a few days ago. The little LA Con seedling is no longer in a 3 gal becausei discovered a shit ton of rollie pollies in the soil. Its in a red solo now. Thank you all for checking out my grow. Peace everyone.

Thai at 126 days old before the fim and clone.
IMG_20131227_075309.jpg

Widow at 119 days old
IMG_20131227_075314.jpg

Wild Thai at 58 days and LA Con at 13 days old, respectively.
IMG_20131227_075417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom