Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Some nice flowers... I have some Chocolate mint ogs and I like hearing that they stink.. Makes me want to pop one. Awesome work on the LED too..

Cheers Twox, she was sticky too. I'll let you know how it smokes in a few days

I like the structure. :thumb: :passitleft:

So do I and as I didn't have any more seeds, I formulated a plan.........

Just a little follow up on what went down last night.

Black dog #1 and Choc Mint OG both got the chop, yield won't be great but it stinks and it's sticky. The 2 others I have are both showing good promise, more on that below.

Hanging buds. The back row and right 2 Nugs on front is Black Dog, the rest is Choc Mint OG. The top cola from black dog (big nugget from right) tipped the scales at 21g.

DSC_056814.JPG

DSC_05699.JPG

Liking the Black Dog still in flower and no more seeds I had an idea as I was Trimming.

My first reveg attempt. I left some lower buds attached and popped her back in the veg space.

DSC_056616.JPG

The Freddys Best and CBD Critical Cure we both promoted to the flower box, after a little bondage session to bring them tops down.

FB

DSC_057312.JPG

DSC_057410.JPG

CBD

DSC_05729.JPG

DSC_057110.JPG

In the veg space, The 3 clones with roots were put into solo cups, the Bubbas Gift was up canned to a 1 gallon pot that has holes around the rim for training purposes, she was also topped.

DSC_058010.JPG

DSC_058218.JPG

I took a cut from tutankhamun and topped her, a little pinching here and there, all in a hollow attempt to get her somewhere near where she needs to be. Choc Mint OG was left alone, I'm going to butcher her for clones soon and get her into another pot, I plan to keep this one as a small mother.

Tut on left
DSC_058517.JPG

I think that was everything, no wait, just for you Robbo94 I dropped a DDA into a solo cup. The flower box is now full. Nothing else will fit in there. #maximiseyourspace

DSC_05769.JPG

:passitleft::passitleft:

Mr Am4zin's growing DDA. :yahoo: I don't know which makes me happier, turning you guys onto DDA or firing up the flames of desire for Carnival. Did you see Weaselcracker's Purple Peyote???? :thedoubletake: I'll have to run one someday, but I know I'm gonna want to keep it going and space is so limited.

Congrats on the harvest. :high-five: You should get around a quarter from the top cola alone. :woohoo: Reps for the bounty. It's not about yield unless you're desperate. I'd hope those days are far behind you. :hug: :love: :hug:

Thanks..... :passitleft: ............. Next???

It's still about yield for the short term, these were practically 12/12 from seed so wasn't expecting much, it's all about those coming behind her when it comes to self sufficiency. Oh yeah I didn't say........

BIG NEWS​

I think I found everything needed to grow with Doc's kit, I got peat moss, perlite and zero K worm castings. All I need now is funds for docs kit :slide:

Can't wait to see that dark devil ;) I literally was just on seed site and was pricing up my next batch and dd is going in it instead of black creame, got your work cut out on this lot mate keep up the hard graft ..

Hey Mr A plants and buds look great! Love the diy light!!
:passitleft::passitleft:

Cheers BF that diy light is getting an upgrade, just as soon as the cobs arrive. :high-five:

Mr how is your Black dog drying ,, them buds look as juicy as ya like :high-five:

It's drying slowly at the moment, still quite fat and sticky but not much smell. Early samples smoked well, the Choc Mint og is the bomb. :passitleft:

Looking sweet buddy :)

Thanks Darksideflux. Good to see you.:passitleft:

Hey there....top of the morning to ya Mr....congrats on your lil harvest. Looks mighty fine bud,...nice fat, tasty buds....gotta like it eh! Cheers to ya...have an awesome day and weekend Mr......:high-five:

Happy Friday Duggan, thanks for passing through, I hoped you grabbed a cold one while you was here, I stocked that cooler just for you. have a great one yourself, you hear. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom