Very Excited

Charmanderrr

Hi, I’m Charmander. I’m very excited to be growing with everyone. I got 1 clone, 1 femenized lady, and 2 autos. Before I say I’m on my first grow, I got some bullet points to throw in about my experience, I had multiple roommates who grew and I helped them out learning the ins and outs of it throughout the process. (One roommate played 24/7 classical music for the plants lol) My brother also lived on a ‘farm’ where I got to experience large scale happenings run by a guy bent on making the best CBD strain for cancer patients since he believes it’s what helped him beat his own. They even had a rosin processing room. =) Then a friends boss ended up paying me to spend a certain amount of hours a week to take care of his momma plants till they went in the drying room. Then a friend and I started a big indoor operation (12 plants) at his house and he killed them every time I would leave for a long vacation. (It was all funded by me so he didn’t care like I did) After 3 attempts there, I now FINALLY am in a situation where I can grow all by myself in my own home. So I’m starting small and safe.

2x4 tent that fits in my closet, with a 2x2 next to it for drying.
I’m using 2 whitish 85w led lights with a pinkish 300w led on standby.
Fox farms soil, 60/40 blend of ocean forest / happy frog - always RO water.
Oh and I added about 15% extra perlite.
I use a personally concocted blend of nutrients.
Seedlings- I let the new soil feed em,
Teens- I introduced small amounts of extra guano&castings tea and liquid seaweed.
Veg- I give em Grow Big fox farms with the poop tea, (seaweed Every other week at most)
They just started flower. So I give em a small amount of the poopoo tea, FloraNova Bloom and banana peel powder I make myself on the soil for slow release K. (seaweed same rate as before)
I keep a little tub of co2 in the tent directly under a fan in hopes it will pull it and blow it around. (3 fans)
Here’s a few pics I managed to snag when I wasn’t obsessing over them.
78F34891-E723-40B7-A634-44964441C514.jpeg

^strawberry smoothie seedling by purple city genetics (double dream x strawnana)
530FD189-2028-4A46-9371-C22A3C72E728.jpeg

^gushers clone by purple city genetics (gelato41 x triangle Kush)
AC61C303-5A07-481D-A7E9-5483589B0AC3.jpeg
This is them today. I’ve supercropped since the picture though. And they’re lollipopped under the canopy. The bottom left is the top cola to a banana Kush auto seed. I have a nevilles haze auto also just out of the picture to the right of the banana Kush. It’s pretty short since I topped that one, worrying it’s sativa genetics would stretch too much. I’ll update when I harvest each one, and again when they’re done curing1-2 months after that.
I’m so excited every single day to come home after work and check on the girls. Sometimes I just spend time with em and read a book next to the open tent. And I’m happy to join a community to share the experience with. Peace and Love everyone. PEACE AND LOVE

nice going. welcome to the fam. make sure to start a journal too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

check out @NuttyProfessor 's stuff he does his own organic nutes. you might also want to check @Nunyabiz 's stuff out. he builds his own organic water only super soils.

nice going. welcome to the fam. make sure to start a journal too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

check out @NuttyProfessor 's stuff he does his own organic nutes. you might also want to check @Nunyabiz 's stuff out. he builds his own organic water only super soils.
Thank you! I followed them and I’ll check out everything they got. I hope to learn a little bit from everybody here.

Looks like you have a plan. :welcome: One thing I like about this is there is no "Only One Way" to make the magic happen.

Welcome @Charmanderrr
That's some introduction, and your ladies look great. :welldone:

I see you are on the west coast; I hope your not close too the wild fires.

Here are some links you may need.

Also, after you have 50 post you can enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Looks like you have a plan. :welcome: One thing I like about this is there is no "Only One Way" to make the magic happen.
I was too nervous to start it without a plan written out. I enjoy seeing the variations too, seems no 2 grows are ever the same. I’m going to change things in the grow room every single grow. Like lighting, and nutrients.

Welcome @Charmanderrr
That's some introduction, and your ladies look great. :welldone:

I see you are on the west coast; I hope your not close too the wild fires.

Here are some links you may need.

Also, after you have 50 post you can enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank you very much. I’m not close enough to even see smoke. In Fact I just found out about the fires myself a week ago. (>-_-)> Makes me wonder if you can lightly smoke buds (maybe when they’re drying) like meat for flavor ?? Campfire Kush? ? ?
Hickory OG?

I was too nervous to start it without a plan written out. I enjoy seeing the variations too, seems no 2 grows are ever the same. I’m going to change things in the grow room every single grow. Like lighting, and nutrients.

Good Plan!

I'm just looking for that sweet spot that works for my area and conditions. Once I get that, I will stick with what works for me!

I appreciate the motivation. Im new to threads and idk how to make links To click and stuff.
Wish I could help more right now- but the " honey do" list needs some attention!

Hopefully this can be of some help!

Back
Top Bottom