^ 3L is perfect for autos in a tent, even two plants per pot works fine

@Skunksta - My dehum is 35w and works great; the ionizer/filter is 22w and also works great
I've gone back to burps on my current grow, 120w - I will add the other identical unit soon to stop it from bunching toward the middle, plus a bit of LST

And since we're on UK talk yeah - my cost per Kwh has gone from £0.12 to nearly £0.40 plus standing charge £0.30/day
DD gone from £25 tops to £85 per month by the time you've added VAT to pay for the Covid fiasco
Firkin insane but I feel worse for my GF - she works hard in a regular 8-5 job which doesn't even cover her mortgage any more, and she is suck in the 'middle-class' label so qualifies for zero help - it's properly fucked this time

And since we're on UK talk yeah - my cost per Kwh has gone from £0.12 to nearly £0.40 plus standing charge £0.30/day
DD gone from £25 tops to £85 per month by the time you've added VAT to pay for the Covid fiasco
Firkin insane but I feel worse for my GF - she works hard in a regular 8-5 job which doesn't even cover her mortgage any more, and she is suck in the 'middle-class' label so qualifies for zero help - it's properly fucked this time
I just got an email to say my direct debit is being increased to £295 per month. I cancelled my direct debit 2 months ago and I just pay for what I've actually used each month now. They don't like it but fuck em.

Lost more of the Pungent Skunk and Platinum Cookies tonight. I'm thinking of taking down the Skunks on Friday night. I figure they're in a sorry state anyway and the others could do better with them out the way.

Lost more of the Pungent Skunk and Platinum Cookies tonight. I'm thinking of taking down the Skunks on Friday night. I figure they're in a sorry state anyway and the others could do better with them out the way.
Faaark
Damage limitation, that's all you can do
Fingers crossed the rest is gonna be OK
Sending you 40% RH vibes man :meditate:

Faaark
Damage limitation, that's all you can do
Fingers crossed the rest is gonna be OK
Sending you 40% RH vibes man :meditate:
Well it was a gamble to try a run out in the garage. Didn't quite work out perfectly but that's the way it goes sometimes. To be honest I feel more comfortable with it being in the house so I'm not upset about moving things back in. It was worth a try though.

Well it was a gamble to try a run out in the garage. Didn't quite work out perfectly but that's the way it goes sometimes. To be honest I feel more comfortable with it being in the house so I'm not upset about moving things back in. It was worth a try though.
I know - put it down to experience and all that bollo
Did a similar thing with Durban in the Old Man's greenhouse, monster
It was marvellous until I realized it was infested with red spider mites, and treating that problem turned the entire grow into grey mushy fuzz - fuck it, bonfire time and move on

BTW - I lit the bonfire in the greenhouse so at least I got a sense of satisfaction :rofl:

I've got this thing sat at work doing nothing and thought it might be cool to setup in the tent for the next run. Then remembered when the lights go off this will just bathe the plants in IR light which I'm not sure is a great idea. I know IR can be used to wake/put them to sleep faster but I doubt blasting them with IR all night would be good. Anyone else used one? Maybe I could switch off the night vision.
PXL_20220927_133302128~2.jpg

Afternoon Vet - I've never used one, but I did look into it
Yes, you must turn off the IR at lights out cos IR is still light even though we can't see it, the plant can
That was agreed by pretty much everyone I found
I decided it wasn't worth the fannying around - hope that helps

Afternoon Vet - I've never used one, but I did look into it
Yes, you must turn off the IR at lights out cos IR is still light even though we can't see it, the plant can
That was agreed by pretty much everyone I found
I decided it wasn't worth the fannying around - hope that helps
Yeah I've just read a study where it showed to delay flowering by 12 days. But that was near IR (NIR) which they stated as peak 850 nm. Read a few people say they've used them and not seen any issues. I don't think I'll take that gamble. Not on this next run anyway. Maybe some other time, for science obviously. Lol.

So many white pistils still! on that top one! Are those all foxtails?
No that's the Med 1:1 plant and she has been a week or two behind the rest all the way. She's got a way to go yet. Probably started her on the finishing nutrients too soon.

:thumb:

I couldn't do that - I fix computers, no idea how to use them lol
Me too. I don't really know how to do either.🤣 Computers aren't my main role or background but in the current job I end up doing a lot of IT work. Supposed to be doing CompTIA A+ & N+ next year.

Back
Top Bottom