Shottafire's Coco Top Fed Drip DTW Bubbas & Oranges

Having dinner with the family at the moment will post the details later tonight.

should be fun.

DSCN88471.JPG
DSCN88522.JPG
DSCN88391.JPG

Alright guys the time has come for me to automate things. I have spent the past couple years working with soil and peat based soilless mixes. Now I am using a coco based soilless mix with #2 smart pots fed with a drip system that i created as an 8 site unit.

I am using canna coco a and b with a couple other additives. mainly calimagic, dyna gro protekt, and heavy 16 heavy roots. In flower I will use hydroplex and ripe towards the end of the cycle.

My reservoir holds 20 gallons of nutrient mix. and lasts about 6 days or so. The biggest reason for my change is the time it frees up for me to enjoy being a father.

My dripper is setup using a sprinkler risers, some pvc elbows, and 4 four port dripper manifolds. Each pot has two 1/4 drip lones going to them with a t on the end to allow four watering points per pot.

the pump I chose was a 264 gph pump and it allows a slow enough feed to fully saturate the pot and not over do it either. It works out really nice.

Tomorrow will be day 14 on this first tray I have setup and it is gonna be bursting at the seams for sure.

cheers everyone. more details to come.

Thank you wildbill, KJC, and Dusty. I will try to make this as informative as possible for everyone to learn from. This is my first attempt at coco and I like it so far.

Glad to have ya guys.

Should get a picture up tonight of the progress i should have flipped these things a week earlier now that I think about it.

:popcorn:

Thanks for checking in BAR and GTail

Not the best by any means, but thank you gray tail. I am trying to get my ducks in a row to get another brix grow going as well for myself and a few friends. I need to come check out your journal here in a bit just busy cranking away in the garden. soon come though no trip.

Subscribed. Need to learn more about soil and soil like ways to grow.

Hey tryshard,

Your grow looks to be going really nice.

I am running coco fed with drippers dtw. so its being fed three times a day from a reservoir. Its a lot like hydro, ph in the rez is around 5.8 - 6.0

Hey tryshard,

Your grow looks to be going really nice.

I am running coco fed with drippers dtw. so its being fed three times a day from a reservoir. Its a lot like hydro, ph in the rez is around 5.8 - 6.0

Hey thanks, I will be mainly a hydro ebb & flo guy. But I want to have a single plant project so I'm getting a little one plant tent and will grow it in Coco. So your journal is very helpful to me as I get to follow it from early on.

Subbed, Lookin good shotta! I will be atomizing my grow next time too, to much work haha!

Keep it up!!:thumb:

Thanks for the sub and kind words M1DRAGONACE. Dude automation has really helped save me time and labor. For me there is no other way.

Hey thanks, I will be mainly a hydro ebb & flo guy. But I want to have a single plant project so I'm getting a little one plant tent and will grow it in Coco. So your journal is very helpful to me as I get to follow it from early on.

Right on bro, I hope you can learn a little something. I know i will learn a lot.

nice looking set up! i'm running almost exactly the same thing, only different nutrients, and a proprietary coco mix. I have to say I feel like i'm having great results! and the best to you!

Yeah natert96 good to have you here. Would love to see your setup.

Aloha bro

spocking your new coco tek. Looks mean

Happy to see your garden again.

right on my braddah good luck with this one I'm posted up looking forward to what you do with your new system.

I got some OGs I want to grow out...prob going to run them in mineralized promix and OC+, but I'll be watching closely, always interested....

Right on tav. stoked to have you around.
This system is gonna be a killer. I am already blown away at the growth and health of the plants so far.

today is day 16 in the room ad they are firing on all cylinders. I need to cruise and check out your digg's soon.

Take care braddah.

second row, let's grow :cheer:

Thanks for joining in on the party carestaker.

Back
Top Bottom