1000W Purple OG#18 - From One Generation to the Next & Beyond!

VeezleOG

Hello 420mag,

I am new to online communities, but after scouring the internets for a while, I decided 420magazine was the place I shared my grow experiences. I am a Biology student at the local University, and have been indoor growing medical cannabis [legally] for about 18 months. The purpose of this grow journal is to document a filial1(F1) generation of 18 female seeds and produce a filial2(F2) generation using artificial selection with hopes to improve the quality, quantity and rate of growth of each future crop. This grow will also closely estimate the price of electricity to run a garden of this size. I hope that in turn I can help answer any questions and receive feedback on my mono-culture. Thank you for checking this out, so without further ado:

SEA OF PURPLE

Strain: Reserva Privada Purple OG #18 (PurpleWrek x The OG#18)
The seeds were acquired by using the aged feminization technique on the best of 3 Purple OG#18 seeds from Attitude.

Media: Potter's Gold Premium Potting Soil
Specialized product produced in MI with a light substrate.

Nutrients: Green Planet Lineup
Vegetation:- Hydro Fuel Gro A+B, GH CalMag, GH PH Down

Flowering: - Hydro Fuel Blo A+B, Liquid W-8, GH CalMag, GH PH Down, Aussie Tonic, AN B-52 and Big Bud

Additives: Mykos WP mychorrizae, Hygrozyme enzyme formula

Equipment:
Vegetation: Agromax Grow Tent - Mother Keeper (51.5 x 22.5 x 48.5)
- 4' HTG Supply T5 4 bulb - 220W
- Clip on fans (2) - 70W
- 6x20 Phat Filter + 435 CFM Hurricane Inline - 115W

Flowering: Agromax Grow Tent - Large (55 x 55 x 79)
- SolisTek Matrix LCD Ballast with SolisMax 44 6" and 1000W HF HPS Bulb - 1100W
- 6x24 Phat Filter + 334 CFM Max Fan 6" - 80W
- 435 CFM Hurricane for cool air intake - 115W
- GrowBright oscillating fan (2) - 85W
- Exterior ballast fan - 30W

11/16/14
I began by germinating in a moist paper towel in a plastic bag and setting them indirectly on a Hydrofarm seedling heat mat and transplanted them the next day. I numbered the plants by the length of the tap root, where #1 had the longest taproot.

re: 1000W Purple OG#18 - From One Generation to the Next & Beyond!

No love for the new guy?

Waiting on my Fruity Chronic Juice to crop. I'll explain my ventilation setup in another post.

The feminized seeds I used are produced from the organic rhodelization tek. 100% germination success

Hi VeezleOG,

I noticed you were having some trouble with your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Greenest Regards

:Namaste:

Welcome to 420mag!

I noticed that your intake in your flower tent is of a higher CFM rating than your exhaust. I am interested in hearing your ventilation setup explanation.

Dont mind if i tag along.

Hey Relaxed, appreciate the post. I will learn up on the procedure right now.

aki-- will try my best to keep you posted on the seedling process and thank you for your interest in my grow.

J, I appreciate the warm welcome and you make a good point. I do have some hella negative pressure in my tent. I plan to switch to 2 max-fan pro 6's in January and will show my vent system on Tuesday when my thermostat switch comes in. I see you got a 1000w setup linked Ill make sure to check out.

Day 1 seedling, plant #1
photo_5216.JPG

Hey 420ers, happy holidays!

Of the 10 Purple OG seeds I planted last week, I am down to the 5 that I like most. 2 of which are starting to stand out, #1 and #5. I chose these plants because their primary stems are green as opposed to purple, which may suggest they're superior at uptaking Mg2+ which is an essential building block of chlorophyll a and b. This in turn has resulted in just slightly larger true leaf growth. Right now, #1 and #5 are growing their third leaf set. #5 also has the thickest primary meristem, and is shorter than #1, which I prefer.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom