1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

20170216_110148.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1313251

Hey LadyK3 here are the pictures of my setup with the viparspectra LED's. Have a nice day!

wow! I wish I had that kind of room lol. I am currently only growing 2 plants. would like to try 3 or 4 next time, just don't think 1 light would be enough.

wow! I wish I had that kind of room lol. I am currently only growing 2 plants. would like to try 3 or 4 next time, just don't think 1 light would be enough.

Thanks I build the room myself was a lot of hard work but it works great yeah maybe you should try kinda 1 600W led for 2 plants 1 for 4 is not enough.. try to get another one and try 4 next time :)

it's an auto so isn't it supposed to do it whenever it wants to?
No you should have it on 18/6 or 20/4 light until you see its sex pretty much. Or preflower stage switch to a 12/12.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No you should have it on 18/6 or 20/4 light until you see its sex pretty much. Or preflower stage switch to a 12/12.

it's been showing sex for a while. I'm still on 20/4 schedule. I also have a seedling that's the week old in the tent. I was pretty certain an auto will flower when it wants, even if you have it on 24 hour light. ay ay ay

it's been showing sex for a while. I'm still on 20/4 schedule. I also have a seedling that's the week old in the tent. I was pretty certain an auto will flower when it wants, even if you have it on 24 hour light. ay ay ay
Yes they do in a way but you still need to switch light cycles at proper times. what week is it on lady

it's on day 24 from breaking soil, so week 3.
Seems really early to flower that's all.

Some supposed autos need to be switched but I think that is due to lack of the ruderalis gene BUT yes autos do their own thing. A majority of people believe you should keep them on 18/6 or 20/4 their whole life but you definitely do not have to switch to 12/12 but it is fact that plants gather energy when lights are on and photosynthesize/grow at dark so in my OPINION if you switched to 12/12 at one point then you would actually be giving it more time to focus on growing. It is the ruderalis that makes it flower automatically

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Some supposed autos need to be switched but I think that is due to lack of the ruderalis gene BUT yes autos do their own thing. A majority of people believe you should keep them on 18/6 or 20/4 their whole life but you definitely do not have to switch to 12/12 but it is fact that plants gather energy when lights are on and photosynthesize/grow at dark so in my OPINION if you switched to 12/12 at one point then you would actually be giving it more time to focus on growing. It is the ruderalis that makes it flower automatically

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow
hmm. perhaps I do the 12/12 switch at some point. problem is that I have a young WW growing next to my more mature WW. :/ maybe I keep the lights at 20/4 for now and let the mature one ride out that way and make the 12/12 switch later, for my younger plant and see how the yields differ.

Here is a close up of what the upper most cola looks like Day 24.
Thoughts?
20170216_120552.jpg

This is interesting! I'm on day 29 with White Widow Auto Fem and my 2 girls don't have any of the bud white pistils showing yet? I've ran 18/6 Light cycle since day 1, using 300W LED.

Also regarding the switching to 12/12 from what I've read don't bother with an auto. It's actually the nute switchover that will encourage earlier flowering. Lots of people feed bloom nutes from week 4 and this encourages the plant to flower earlier, and stops the plant growing anymore, focusing all its energy on the bud sites.

Have you fed any bloom nutes yet?

This is interesting! I'm on day 29 with White Widow Auto Fem and my 2 girls don't have any of the bud white pistils showing yet? I've ran 18/6 Light cycle since day 1, using 300W LED.

Also regarding the switching to 12/12 from what I've read don't bother with an auto. It's actually the nute switchover that will encourage earlier flowering. Lots of people feed bloom nutes from week 4 and this encourages the plant to flower earlier, and stops the plant growing anymore, focusing all its energy on the bud sites.

Have you fed any bloom nutes yet?
I did, only because she was showing! no idea why she's moving so fast. she's in FFOF soil.

Well I guess keep up with the bloom nutes then, I'd imagine you'll be harvesting yours before mine as you started those bloom nutes early. Looking good though :thumb:

PS. I'm super jel of how exposed your bud sites are. Mine are a jungle, so much tucking and pulling, definitely stressed mine out trying to get as many bud sites out as possible!

Back
Top Bottom