1st Grow - Ebb-N-Grow : Afghan Kush, White Widow, Bag Seed!

Me too Man! Dude wont even let me in the house when he's gettin' down!
The MOFO keeps taking my bong and he's a total lighter thief too. He was constantly whistling cat calls at my wife so I set him up with our washer and dryer combo. Last night I think he made a booty call to the Shop Vac.:)

Nooooooo! OB:)

What's up in StinkVille bro? :)

I bet I can guess what's goin down in Stinkville!
It's hot as hell out. Our hero SF has just pulled a kick ass haul of gnarly herb that's been curing for a spell now. Put 2 and 2 together and I see one helluva happy stoner laid back on the couch with the AC cranked up. He's probably still in his undies too. He's probably started rollin' fatties now because his pipe and bong are too clogged up so he cant get a clean hit and he's too lazy to clean the damn things. Plus the 'ol lady keeps gettin on him for using all the alcohol & salt to clean his gear. But he is infact multitasking because all the while he's thinking about and planning his next kick ass grow! :)
Am I close?

:roorrip::bongrip::passitleft::joint::smokin::smokin::Rasta::ganjamon::rollit::bong:

Alright SF I'm tired of waiting so now it's time for me to take action Bro! Buford T Justice is out lookin' for you. We've got a worldwide apb out on you to get you back here.:)
In the meantime I've hijacked your avatar and i'm gonna start posing as you on your own thread. I'm working on posting some messed up haikus and other crazy $h1t on your thread to get you out of hiding.:)
Come on back Bro! These boards blow without you here. My journal is dry and bland without your wiley sense of humor sprinkled in.
Your reservation is long standing Bro! You'll always have nice chair with the bong and nug jar right next to you waiting for you at my place Brother!

:peace: -OB

Hey Guys.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to cause any drama. Everything is fine. I just walked in the door, was out of the country on a "gig" for the last couple of months, didn't feel comfortable using any of the public terminals out in the big world.

I'm soooo tired. I've got to hit the sack. I'll be back tomorrow to catch-up! I haven't read any messages or threads yet....I just wanted to get this up.

Again I'm really sorry, I know when people leave with no explanation, I feel not knowing if the person is just alright feels like a major emptiness, especially with the 420 bond. I'm babbling now, so I'll see you all tomorrow.

With Sincerity!
S.F

Hey Guys.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to cause any drama. Everything is fine. I just walked in the door, was out of the country on a "gig" for the last couple of months, didn't feel comfortable using any of the public terminals out in the big world.

I'm soooo tired. I've got to hit the sack. I'll be back tomorrow to catch-up! I haven't read any messages or threads yet....I just wanted to get this up.

Again I'm really sorry, I know when people leave with no explanation, I feel not knowing if the person is just alright feels like a major emptiness, especially with the 420 bond. I'm babbling now, so I'll see you all tomorrow.

With Sincerity!
S.F

So what you're saying is that you're a secret agent and you can't really tell us what you've been doing the last 2 months. Cool!

Lost my ass but scored some glass! :roorrip:
Got home, jacked up my gro op to about 90 mph and it's been hammer down ever since!
How ya Been Bro? :passitleft:

:hookah: ahhhhh. new avatars. niceeeeee.

I'm laughing my ass off seeing that picture of Burt smiling. Puts me in stitches every-time I see that goofy grin. Thanks for bringing that back man!

Things are good, I'm still trying to adjust. I'm still WAY tired, and have a ton of stuff to wade through. Mail, email, phone calls, etc., etc. Plus I missed all you guys a bunch. I'm sure I missed out on some great info over your way. I guess I'm just going to have to start on some of the threads and take it a chunk at a time.

(I've got some PM's to answer. Guys I've seen em, I'll answer you)

My basement is like a semi-disaster zone. Basically I had to bail overnight for the job and had to just like leave everything. So things are a mess.

I'm just going to try and put everything back together. It'll take a couple of days but I'm glad to be back. While I hate leave for extended durations, it pays the bills, so I have to take the opportunities when they present.

Still not planning on starting up for a piece. I've got plenty of you guys to keep me busy for a couple of months, I'm sure!

Sorry to hear bout Vegas man. I'm sure you had a blast anyway. As they say, it's all "entertainment". I'm anxious to see what you've got cooking. Think I'll take a ponder your way man!

:tokin:

Stanky

Back
Top Bottom