1st time grower

Heres #3...a slow grower. Has been since a sprout. Look shealthy enough.
plant3_jan_05.JPG

Man ..I hope so. Im emotionally attached to these stupid things. Its a learning curve..Its OK...But dangit..I will fix her...LOL
And..All I have to do is leave her alone...
Geez..sounds like my wife..JK :)

Good news...Plant 1, the one over watered has finally started correcting after a solid week of no water. many of its leafs are straightening out. Q. Should I trim off the mostly dead bottom leafs? They are still green(ish) but are bent way over and some have some small holes in them.
YEAH !!!
#2 and #3 needed watering yesterday are are doing great.

Good news...Plant 1, the one over watered has finally started correcting after a solid week of no water. many of its leafs are straightening out. Q. Should I trim off the mostly dead bottom leafs? They are still green(ish) but are bent way over and some have some small holes in them.
YEAH !!!
#2 and #3 needed watering yesterday are are doing great.

Woohooo! Good job waiting her out.

Like Shigs said, leave them as long as you can. I know they can be hard to look at, but try to ignore them until they fall off themselves or with very little force. Trim off dry and crispy, as in that state it's of no value to the plant and inaccessible.

Here it sis... :( I did what was recommended and then it seemed fine and was recovering..then it didnt.
I dont think its going to make it.
My other two..one seems to be cupping, so I raised the lights and redirected the fan, the other looks good...but growth is slow.

plan_1_dying.JPG

grow_area4.JPG

Best I can take..grow area

3_stop_growth.JPG

#3. Always has been sort...growth is SLOW..but look sgood I think

2_cuppung.JPG

#2..Getting some cupping and curled inside leafes...I raised CFLS.

Back
Top Bottom