1st time grower

Give it more time. I think what you are seeing is the further cannibalization of the damaged leaves. Show us a pic of the newest growth...

That's just my opinion, and it's inexperienced and shouldn't be trusted. :)

Despite reading for hours...Ive done everything wrong.
Im beside myself......

Don't be too hard on your other self... tell that good looking person standing next to you that you only did the same as so many other new growers of weeds, making the same common mistakes. It is amazing how many incorrect assumptions we make when we try to take what we learned about growing corn, tomatoes and potatoes, and apply it to weeds. I did the same thing... read till my left eyeball bled... and still, made the same mistakes at first.

More accurately, you've done everything exactly like 85%+ of the population does in their first grow. Don't beat yourself up or get frustrated. She's nowhere near dead, and you've learned a lot quickly. She'll recover and give you a harvest yet, I'd put money on it.

Sit on your hands and do nothing more to them than stare for the next 24/48 hours. :)

Edit: forgot you have Emilya on the case. I'll step back, you're in great hands Jamesnns

Thanks folks. Oddly...Im almst in tears. For a smart guy..Im not so smart.
I thought this 'grow' wouod be test..and I wouldnt care....Boy..was I wrong.
I have 100% done what you shouldt do.....
But, Ill will try to keep these plants alive..I will

Completely normal my friend. We spend time thinking about them, our brain forms new neurological pathways between those thoughts and we become attached. Happens to everyone who is not a psychopath.

The 15% that don't make the same mistakes have an Emilya local and physically present to slap a hand away from the watering can or spray bottle. Everyone else does exactly the same things.

I'm confident we'll be back here in a week celebrating.

The last resort.

plant_rehaobitated.JPG

A little update.
Exactly one month old today
Plant 2 looks good, tall and spread out, but good.
3_1_15.JPG

Plant 3 is much shorter and bushy. HAS to be a diff strain. Again, looks good.
Im hopipng on having girls...too soon to tell.
2_1_15.JPG

Plant 1...is on life support. My guess it wont make it. The direct result of over watering
1_deadish.JPG

Question..how soon can I put these two into flowering stage?..Iow, 12/12 lighting?

A little update.
Exactly one month old today
Plant 2 looks good, tall and spread out, but good.
3_1_15.JPG

Plant 3 is much shorter and bushy. HAS to be a diff strain. Again, looks good.
Im hopipng on having girls...too soon to tell.

Plant 1...is on life support. My guess it wont make it. The direct result of over watering
1_deadish.JPG

Question..how soon can I put these two into flowering stage?..Iow, 12/12 lighting?

If they are from seed it is best to wait 55 days for them to be fully mature. You can put them in earlier of course but their trichome level and bud amount may be less. That being said I did put mine in early for the hunger games.
Mine were about a month old. I feel like I got a healthy amount of trichomes but I also feel that my yield could have been much higher with more veg time.

Uhmmm...
OK, but that really makes me nervous as a noob.
1) But why? The plants HAVE to be diff strains, they look nothing a like. They sprouted one day part.
2) How to 'top"?

I wrote at the level of and above because I was worried if I only wrote above he would leave the points right at the aluminum level. Oops and I mean plant two, they were in a different order before. Of the three plants the healthy ones are 2 and 3. #2 is tall and 3 is short, ok I am reoriented now.

So to clarify I meant to top plant number 2, the healthy tall one. And I would cut it at the level of the foil on the left. To be specific, there is a fan leaf pointing straight at us, then a node above that, then the level of the foil, then a node just barely above the foil. I would remove the node that is just barely above the foil. and keep the one just below the foil.

Back
Top Bottom