2020 Vision

Here’s my Peyote Critical after a little training tonight!
FBBEB273-9DC7-4621-869D-629D711873AF.jpeg

T1000 looking great!
She’s the darling of this grow! The internodal spacing is awesome too. Hoping for usable bud from top to bottom!

Here they all are together so I can get my seedlings in their first pots in the other tent. Not sure when I will flip. Probably should have waited a bit longer to start the seedlings. They will be rootbound and ready for more soil while these are still flowering.
610672B2-E349-4031-A20C-34FACBC086A4.jpeg

... :thumb: :thumb: ...kicking out all the produce you can before the nuptials Magoo!?...;)...looking great...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
That’s that plan brother! Get it while I can!!

How are they these days?
They are drying in the mini fridge! Lol. Turned out really well. I chose strains that finished a little early and was able to treat them for pest more consistently than last year. Lost a handful of bids to rot but not near as many as I would have if they were still in the ground! Should be a nice haul of good quality smoke. The outdoor Bubba is green where my indoor was a nice purple. Haven’t tried the outdoor one yet because it’s still drying but will be interesting to compare the 2. Outdoor bubba yielded quite a bit too. The Cherry Garcia and the Blueberry Sunset got the labels misplaced so I’m not sure which is which. But one of them never got the hay fresh cut smell after harvest but continues to smell of strong fruit. Can’t wait to try that one and I hope I can figure out which one it is!

Wasn’t real impressed with the PuTang. She was big and beautiful but I think where the light was a bit too strong for her messed her up to some degree. The spears that got the bleaching on the tips ended up turning brown right before harvest. And I’ve had mixed reviews from others who have tried it. Most didn’t like it compared to what I have grown in the past....except one....lol. He loves it. Keeps wanting more. But I would say it’s probably low mid grade. I will probably try the light I won for POM the next time I’m gonna flower one in the small tent. The next light Core. Excited about that! That cannon is just too much. It’s adjustable but I just can’t get it high enough above the canopy of flowering plants.
Also been getting rid of some of my seeds. Since the grow ends in June there is no need for me to have so many. Also still buying some so not quite sure of the logic here.:hmmmm: Oh well!

They are drying in the mini fridge! Lol. Turned out really well. I chose strains that finished a little early and was able to treat them for pest more consistently than last year. Lost a handful of bids to rot but not near as many as I would have if they were still in the ground! Should be a nice haul of good quality smoke. The outdoor Bubba is green where my indoor was a nice purple. Haven’t tried the outdoor one yet because it’s still drying but will be interesting to compare the 2. Outdoor bubba yielded quite a bit too. The Cherry Garcia and the Blueberry Sunset got the labels misplaced so I’m not sure which is which. But one of them never got the hay fresh cut smell after harvest but continues to smell of strong fruit. Can’t wait to try that one and I hope I can figure out which one it is!

Wasn’t real impressed with the PuTang. She was big and beautiful but I think where the light was a bit too strong for her messed her up to some degree. The spears that got the bleaching on the tips ended up turning brown right before harvest. And I’ve had mixed reviews from others who have tried it. Most didn’t like it compared to what I have grown in the past....except one....lol. He loves it. Keeps wanting more. But I would say it’s probably low mid grade. I will probably try the light I won for POM the next time I’m gonna flower one in the small tent. The next light Core. Excited about that! That cannon is just too much. It’s adjustable but I just can’t get it high enough above the canopy of flowering plants.
Also been getting rid of some of my seeds. Since the grow ends in June there is no need for me to have so many. Also still buying some so not quite sure of the logic here.:hmmmm: Oh well!
The couple people that I know that grew the Putang weren't impressed with it initially. But they gave them a month or two in the jars and they improved greatly. Perhaps all yours needs is a bit more time. I have a couple of the Putang beans but I keep putting off dropping them. Cheers brother!

Back
Top Bottom