2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

I'm trying to figure out where the small fits into this? They all look good to me. What are we comparing against?

Not meaning like that come on now .

I am just confused never saw a plant go in buds that height? Sorry that is why I was asking about genetics? Or is this common? Sorry wasn't trying to be rude in anyway my plants are shit so I ain't judging sir.

I'll
Just shut up for now on...

The tangerine dream is not in flower if that's what you were thinking, the pics are of the others

I thought it was this one saying entering flowering?
420-magazine-mobile50002159.jpg

Doc I only grow outside so I always keep neem oil on hand, it works great. I love how they grow outside. It was my first year for autos. My two big autos were started outside then I had problems starting the others so I started my last auto in a 1 gallon inside then took it out and transplanted her today. Will be interesting to see which does the best.
I love neem oil and I am growing outdoor but is random bag seeds from same bud however. And they are both female :) 2 month into veg. Just had a bout of leaf miners and mites and just FIMmed they are taking off nicely. I'm in the southern part of the states. Lots of sun..I almost thought too much heat but they seem to love it.

I really couldn't tell you. They are bigger than they appear in the pics but that is all I know. This is my first year for growing autos, and I have seen some smaller and some bigger. Guess I will have to wait for a dry weight to see how they did.

Wednesday August 2nd, day 105 for the photos and days 58, 56 and 23 for the autos. I gave all the girls a feeding of nutes the two bigger autos got flower nutes as well as one Pineapple Express photo and all the rest received full grow nutes and a couple that were yellowing got full grow nutes with increased Calimagic. It has been quite hot and dry here all month and the plants are looking good for the most part. plants are getting so thick that I have to stick my head into the foilage just to find the stalk to feed them and I am looking at two months before harvest, they are going to be beasts. Have a great night peeps.

I thought it was this one saying entering flowering?
420-magazine-mobile50002159.jpg

This girl still has about 45 days left so she should do quite well. The first two were started outside while the young one in the pic was started inside so it will be interesting to see what one gets the biggest and yields the most. I will definitely not have any shortage of the herb after all plants are harvested.

This girl still has about 45 days left so she should do quite well. The first two were started outside while the young one in the pic was started inside so it will be interesting to see what one gets the biggest and yields the most. I will definitely not have any shortage of the herb after all plants are harvested.

I'll be watching I'm very intrigued about his plant ...

Sunday August 6th day 109 for the photos and days 62, 60 and 27 for the Autos. I was at a music festival all weekend so I got the wife to give them water on Saturday as it has been so hot and dry here as of late. Unfortunately she wasn’t careful enough and got the water hose caught in the Honey Banana plant and tore one of the main branches right out of the stalk. I drove the branch down in the bed and gave it a gallon of nutes when I was feeding the girls today I am not sure if it will take root but it is worth a try. The other Pineapple Express has gone in to flower and all the rest of the girls are doing great. I think I may have had the Tangerine Dream Auto in the one gallon starter pot too long as it is in pre flower already. Oh well live and learn I guess. The Pineapple Punch Auto and the Blueberry Auto are getting some pretty nice buds on them somewhere between 8 and 18 days. That’s it for now. :theband:

Wednesday August 9th, day 112 for the photos. Some are in flower, some in preflower and others are not quite there yet. All the photos are doing well and had a feeding of nutes today for all the different stages that they are in. The autos had a feeding of nutes today and are doing remarkably well especially the ones that are in flower. They are on days 65, 63 and 30. It looks like the Pineapple Punch will get chopped in 15 days, the Blueberry Auto I am not sure of it depends on the colas and the Tangerine Dream Auto is in pre flower and doing well it is just not what I had hoped for so I will just have to wait and see how it goes. Have a terrific Wednesday peeps. Will try to get some updated pics soon.

Saturday August 12th, day 115 for the photos, and day 68, 66 and 33 for the autos. All plants has a feeding of nutes today some received bloom nutes others were given grow nutes and some were given extra calimagic to take of some leaf yellowing. The Pineapple Punch and Blueberry autos are doing nicely and smelling amazing and will be flushed in a week or so. I had to stake and tie them yesterday as they are really packing on the weight. The newest bed will get staked and supported with a couple rounds of rope as the Pineapple Express buds are gaining weight. Most of the plants will be in flower or pre flower by the end of the week and the work is ongoing but it is going to be so worth it. It is good to see those buds coming so well all that work is paying off. Thanks to all who have helped me with questions and problems along the way, hats off to all of you. Pics will be up soon peeps.

Well well well I must say I like the look of that .

Looks em she is starting to go north?

Back
Top Bottom