2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

I keep Neem and some other stuff on hand as well...never know when some lil' nasty's might want to try hanging in the shed...its in close proximity to the vegetable garden...always something out there chowing down on something...cut worms were giving us stress this year!...Grrrr...at least they don't transfer as easily as other pests...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I keep Neem and some other stuff on hand as well...never know when some lil' nasty's might want to try hanging in the shed...its in close proximity to the vegetable garden...always something out there chowing down on something...cut worms were giving us stress this year!...Grrrr...at least they don't transfer as easily as other pests...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I mean I can't blame them the smell of these plants .. I would be choosen that for my dinner if i was a pest , and depending who your asking I AM a pest and I quote from my wife "ur a pest ". Maybe o should just say fack it and chomp on them myself they say you can't beat em my as well join em ... I dunno Ben a long fing week lol

I guess when you look at it that way I would choose that plant too to feast on, the smells are friggin' awesome. I can't wait until the aroma comes off the buds when I am up on the deck, especially with all the strains I have growing this year. Right below the deck I have 3 Blueberry, 2 Tangerine Dream and 1 Honey Banana and they are going smell amazing.

I guess when you look at it that way I would choose that plant too to feast on, the smells are friggin' awesome. I can't wait until the aroma comes off the buds when I am up on the deck, especially with all the strains I have growing this year. Right below the deck I have 3 Blueberry, 2 Tangerine Dream and 1 Honey Banana and they are going smell amazing.

Sounds like a nice line up so much good bud on this site .

Sunday July 30th, day 102 for the photos and days 55, 53 and 20 for the autos. Things are looking good all around the Pineapple Punch Auto is stacking up the buds the Blueberry Auto is about a week behind I would say. One of the Pineapple Express photos is in flower and looking good, man it is tall. It is pretty bad when you have to shove your heading into the foliage to see where the stalk is to feed the girls. The two flowering autos and the Pineapple Express photo got a feeding of flower nutes and all the rest had a feeding of grow nutes. Will post some pics of the girls in flower a little later on. As the song says have a “Beautiful Sunday”

Today's pics of the autos;
20170730_134614.jpg
20170730_134555.jpg
20170730_134700.jpg

These are the Pineapple Punch supposed to be a 70 day strain but I am thinking it will need more than the 15 days that are left.
20170730_134725.jpg
The Blueberry Auto going slow and steady, definitely needing more than the 17 days she supposedly has left.
20170730_134754.jpg

This is the Tangerine dream girl with 50 days left. Thats all folks.

Today's pics of the autos;
20170730_134614.jpg
20170730_134555.jpg
20170730_134700.jpg

These are the Pineapple Punch supposed to be a 70 day strain but I am thinking it will need more than the 15 days that are left.
20170730_134725.jpg
The Blueberry Auto going slow and steady, definitely needing more than the 17 days she supposedly has left.
20170730_134754.jpg

This is the Tangerine dream girl with 50 days left. Thats all folks.

Seems small is that just genetics ?

Yes weather is good this year but June was bad. My photos are doing extremely well, I didn't notice with the autos as this is my first time growing them so I thought they were doing fine compared to pics I have seen of others. My photos are huge.

Hey Duggs good to hear from you man, good to see you survived the weekend. Looks like you two had quite the weekend. As far as a cover for fall for the girls, I am having the guy who built my new beds construct some greenhouse frames out of 2 x 2 and will put a tarp over the top on frosty nights, but the sides will be open so condensation does not cause bud rot. How does that sound to you Duggs? Have yourself a good night buddy.

Hey Duggs good to hear from you man, good to see you survived the weekend. Looks like you two had quite the weekend. As far as a cover for fall for the girls, I am having the guy who built my new beds construct some greenhouse frames out of 2 x 2 and will put a tarp over the top on frosty nights, but the sides will be open so condensation does not cause bud rot. How does that sound to you Duggs? Have yourself a good night buddy.

Ya Can, had a blast with Ziggs. Your idea is a very good one and should prove a success. I wish major Pita was still around. We all learned so much from watching him over two seasons . I wanna see you concur any obstacles you may encounter, you have... and will continue to put a lot of love and time into your beds , ..so seeing them produce large quantities of top shelf bud is going to be a pleasure. I'm glad you mentioned ventilation too, that can be a big deal come Fall, with all the cool , wet weather. Got a big industrial fan....yet?...LMAO.
Anyhow , have a great night Can.

Thanks Duggs, I was thinking of grabbing a couple box fans and run them at the end of each of the beds. Hoping for a big harvest, stalks on these are beasts.

Yes, they would be a huge help. Just make sure to plug them into a GFCI OK! Late in Fall, you will be glad you have em! Would be nice to have one at the top ,..and the bottom ,...dunno. Just from looking at them ,..i know they will get much , much bigger. Do you have a plan for extra supports when they are needed?

Back
Top Bottom