2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

I have 3 Blueberry photos in pre flower right now and 1 Blueberry auto with about 13 days left all are from Dutch Passion. The auto smells delicious can't wait to try it.

Good to know maybe I'll order depending on results and review? .

Wednesday August 16th, day 119 for the photos and day 72, 70 and 37 for the autos. All the girls had a feeding of nutes today. The older autos had a boost in their flower nutes and will get one more feeding before the flush and chop. Almost all the photos are in flower or damn close to it and doing well and looking great especially the Pineapple express with their buds stacking like crazy.

Saturday August 19, well peeps I was out looking the girls yesterday and on my feminized tangerine dream auto and I came across two seed or pollen sacs and found another today. I will give the plant another good look over to see if I got them all. Have any of you came across anything like this before? I would say the plant is in it's second week of flower, I have never experienced this before, does anyone know what is going on with this plant?

Sunday August 20th, day 123 for the photos and day 76, 74 and 41 for the autos. The Pineapple Express and the two oldest autos received full flowering nutes. That is the last feeding of nutes for the autos they will get a big flush on Tuesday or Wednesday then again on Saturday and will get the chop on Sunday. All the other plants except for the White Widow and the Strawberry Haze received their last feeding of grow nutes and will get their first feeding of full flower nutes on Wednesday. All the girls are looking good and the greenhouse frames were built and put up last week so everything is looking up, and we are ready for cooler nights and any stretches of wet weather. Will Have updated pics soon. Have a great day peeps. :thumb::morenutes:

Saturday August 19, well peeps I was out looking the girls yesterday and on my feminized tangerine dream auto and I came across two seed or pollen sacs and found another today. I will give the plant another good look over to see if I got them all. Have any of you came across anything like this before? I would say the plant is in it's second week of flower, I have never experienced this before, does anyone know what is going on with this plant?

I've had a few different strains of autos hermi over the years. Not often, but I would say it's a stability issue with the seeds itself. I had no issues with stress, unless you can identity some stress problems that may have caused it to hermi.

Suntana the only thing that I can think of that may have stressed her is the transplant but that was quite a while ago. Oh well I took the sacs off and will have to see what the girl does. This wont hurt any of my other plants will it?

Here are pics of what I thought were sacs, are they or are they just something that belong and I haven't noticed them before.
20170821_102259.jpg
20170821_102256.jpg
20170821_102248.jpg

That's what my first ever plant looked like, it went hermaphradite and produced a ton of seeds, was my own fault as I triggered flower early and then left it outside in too much sun so I think it got confused and hermied

I don't think you picked off pollen sacs my friend, looks like calyx to me. They may have been pollinated, hard to know, if they are you'll have to look harder on a plant nearby for actual pollen sacs/flowers.
At any rate those are not pollen sacs .

Suntana what happens if I continue to pick them off and what happens if I don't. The plant is a feminized auto from a feminized seed so I can't see it being a sac or seed pod and it is flowering pretty good. If it is the norm I don't want to effect the yield, but if there is something going on I don't want to risk my other plants. What to do, what to do....

Cann, OK,...lots of reply's about this. All of them echo what i said . Don't worry, leave the plant be. It's not her ya gotta worry about,..it's the one with the male flowers. If there are no male flowers near by,..then she is making her own ....bananas. Just keep an eye out,..OK! Leave those others alone for now, as a couple have said ,..they are normal caly'xs. Cheers eh!

It's a calyx, or a seed sack. You can find out if it's pollinated by squishing the calyx, if there is a hard seed inside then you have a seed lol. Males have pollen sacks and they will pollinate your plants if you get some stray pollen on your clothes and then handle your girls.

On a unrelated topic, post more pics of your plants! .

Thursday August 24th, day 127 for the photos and they are all in flower and received a full feeding of full flower nutes and they are smelling awesome, especially the Pineapple Express. The Pineapple Punch and Blueberry autos were flushed yesterday and will be done again on Saturday and chopped on Sunday. They are at day 80, 78 and 45 and all is well except I did have some bud rot on the Pineapple Punch. Which surprised me as it has been mostly hot and dry here for the most part of July and August. The colas are looking amazing on the Blueberry and the weight on both plants is incredible. I can't wait to try these ones. I will take new pictures this evening so you all can drool over these sexy ladies, too bad you can't smell them, it is like nothing I have ever smelt before. Later peeps, hang in there Fridays comin'. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom