2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Thanks Suntana, I think I do okay for a guy that is half paralyzed.

Then you and I have the same problem, I have MS and do most of my growing crawling on hands and knees. Tops of my feet are knees are like leather from it but I enjoy trying. I can walk (stagger) for about 20 feet now that s all.
I've done everything known to man to try and beat this disease, but it doesn't seem like I'm winning .
Cheers my friend

Saturday July 15, day 86 of veg for the photos and day 40, 38 and 5 for all the autos. All the girls got 14 gallons of nutes this morning and are looking great. Yesterday My friend and I started topping the newest bed we got through the White Widows with no problem then we moved on to the Strawberry Haze and the Pineapple Express and then we realized that the rest of the plants were going into pre flower. This seems a lot earlier than last year's grow, so we stopped the topping and I will just wait to see what happens. I will get some new pics later on today, have a great weekend peeps.

Top of the day to ya Can,...ya , like i said earlier bud,...it's totally OK for you to continue 'topping' your girls. Do it now , so it won't be an issue later , when ya really shouldn't do it...know what i mean? cheers BTW and have an awesome Sat.:)
Then you and I have the same problem, I have MS and do most of my growing crawling on hands and knees. Tops of my feet are knees are like leather from it but I enjoy trying. I can walk (stagger) for about 20 feet now that s all.
I've done everything known to man to try and beat this disease, but it doesn't seem like I'm winning .
Cheers my friend

Suntana , i am inspired by your 'never quit' attitude and resolve. I hope you continue to fight....my fav. quote,..tell my two sons all the time..."never quit,...never out of the fight". By M.L.....Navy Seal.
My oldest sister's husband had MS, so i understand a little of what your going thru,...much respect Suntana...:Namaste:

Suntana you are an inspiration I am sure. Here are my updated pics.
20170715_143643.jpg
20170715_143607.jpg

These are side view of my newest bed. 3 White Widow, 1 Strawberry Haze and 2 Pineapple Express.
20170715_143541.jpg
20170715_143516.jpg

In my old bed 2 Blueberry, 2 Tangerine Dream and 1 Honey Banana.
20170715_143450.jpg

My mutant Blueberry.
20170715_143208.jpg

My 5 day old Tangerine Dream Auto.
20170715_142014.jpg
20170715_142043.jpg

My Pineapple Punch Auto side and aerial view.
20170715_141958.jpg

My Blueberry Auto.
20170715_141856.jpg
20170715_141815.jpg

Aerial view of the new bed, and that is all she wrote folks, have a good night.

Who needs hedges with plants like that.

Canada Guy...CG..me too, West of Toronto a bit! Welcome to the neighborhood:)...:passitleft:
Thanks Canada Guy, they look a hell of a lot better that my cedars that's for sure.

Can, imagine that eh....e hedge made of cannabis plants....oh wait you got em..LMAO...:bravo:...:rofl:

Canada Guy...CG..me too, West of Toronto a bit! Welcome to the neighborhood:)...:passitleft:

Can, imagine that eh....e hedge made of cannabis plants....oh wait you got em..LMAO...:bravo:...:rofl:

Best smelling hedge in town Dug and not even in flower yet. I remember sitting on the deck last year and that nice aroma drifting up. Nothing like it buddy. :drool:

Thanks Suntana, I was thinking the same thing as were a few others. I actually have it as my background picture on my computer. Have a good night man I was actually thinking of putting it in the Eye Candy thread even though there are no flowers on them yet.:420:

Hey 420 peeps not a whole lot going on here today, taking the day off to celebrate my 50th birthday and back at the nutes tomorrow. However I will mix up the 14 gallon of nutes this evening so it doesn't seem like a big chore on feeding day. Have a great night folks.

Hey 420 peeps not a whole lot going on here today, taking the day off to celebrate my 50th birthday and back at the nutes tomorrow. However I will mix up the 14 gallon of nutes this evening so it doesn't seem like a big chore on feeding day. Have a great night folks.
Happy Happy Birthday!!! & 50+ More!!!....Wow...wonder what the strains will be like then

Tuesday July 18th, day 89 of veg for the photos and most are starting to show pre flowers except for the white widows and all got a full feeding of nutes this morning. The autos are starting to show little buttons and doing well, and they got a good feeding today as well. The young Tangerine Dream Auto is 8 days above the dirt and doing well. No new pics but will get some asap, I have busy with looking after the girls, my birthday and getting the band ready for a show next week but I will get some soon.

Well I got some updated pics but I am warning you now they aren't that good and definateley don't do the crop justice. They were taken with my phone and it was on the wrong setting to boot.
20170719_205206.jpg
20170719_205125.jpg
20170719_205122.jpg

End and side shot of the new bed, white Widow, Strawberry Haze and Pineapple Express and that is my hedge.
20170719_205057.jpg

Mutated Blueberry starting to pull out of her mutated state finally.
20170719_204955.jpg

20170719_205000.jpg

Blurry Pineapple Punch Auto and Blueberry Auto.
20170719_201501.jpg

Tangerine dream Auto 10 days above the dirt. Have a great night folks.

Got some better in focus pics.
20170720_113316.jpg
20170720_113254.jpg

My blueberry auto and pineapple punch auto. Do you think I should switch to flower nutes or is it still a bit too early?
20170720_113206.jpg

This is my mutated blueberry and not much mutation on her now. Unfortunately she was cut back a couple of times so she is a lot smaller then the others. Have a great day folks.

Back
Top Bottom