2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Thanks for stopping by Islandgrow. Did they look as small as mine at two weeks? Did you grow them outside? Did they grow to a decent size? What did you use for nutes and how strong a mixture did you give them and at what age. My first time for autos and I have no idea what I am doing used to the photos.

You are going to have some monsters on your hands. I'm almost thinking that they are a little close together. I wouldn't train them out any more for now, let them get tall bud. You'll be standing on those stairs to cut down branches!

2 more nodes and off with their heads!

Thanks Nis. I am with you there Nis. Now last year they were the same distance apart and had no problem, but this year I got started on time mid April. Last year I didn't get my seeds til June 6 so that is an extra 7 weeks and I know a lot more this year. I wont be doing much more training for this grow just want to keep them nice and even. I am hoping for a pound per plant but it is really too early to tell. Have a great evening

Wednesday June 21st day 62 of veg. Gave the photos a good feed of nutes today and they are looking great and all the stem damage from the wind has repaired so all is good. I topped the two Pineapple Express, the Strawberry Haze, and the three White Widows. The Pineapple Punch and the Blueberry autos are starting to come along better since the two weak feedings of nutes. Just waiting on my order of autos, hopefully they will be here this week.

Thursday June 22nd day 63 of veg for the photos and day 21 and 22 for the autos, things are looking good. Auto seeds came this morning Hibrido Low Ryder, Black Domina these were freebies as I had two autos that didn’t take. This is what I ordered Cherry Bomb and Sweet Mango these two are in the water already, and then I have 2 Purple Autos and Tangerine Dream. So now am all set with 5 extras, does anyone know about the smell and flavour of the Low Ryder and the Black Domina? Have a great day.
20170622_105209.jpg

Mate you've got a whole lot going on since I last popped over! Looking great

Thanks Sneakygreen, once my new autos that are soaking right now and get above the dirt I will have 16 on the go and that is more then plenty for me. I might have bitten off more than I can chew for my second grow but we will see.

Friday June 23rd day 64 of veg for the photos and all have been topped again so all is well for them for a while besides regular feedings. It is day 17 and 18 of veg for the autos. Two more autos went in the dirt today, Cherry Bomb and Sweet Mango. I am trying a new to me method that Duggan told me about, seed goes into a cup of water until it cracks open then into moist soil, pour a little water on it and plant should show in about 5 days. I have always used the paper towel method before. Once again it is lightly raining here so I put the humid domes on them so they don't get washed out. Here are pics of the new and old autos.
20170623_193128.jpg
20170623_193158.jpg
20170623_193236.jpg
20170623_193219.jpg

Have a great weekend peeps

When the set of leaves that have just started growing get full size, this will be when you top them. When you see the 5 bladed leaves. They are looking great, maybe a touch more N but they are in the sweet spot. :thumb:
Thanks Nis, you just saved me from making a boo boo, so I'll wait till then. The little one is one node behind and next feeding will be double the strength that they have been getting so far. Have a great night say hi to Canna for me. Thanks again.

Thanks Nis, you just saved me from making a boo boo, so I'll wait till then. The little one is one node behind and next feeding will be double the strength that they have been getting so far. Have a great night say hi to Canna for me. Thanks again.
You are more than welcome to top them sooner but I think you get better lower branching if you wait one more node. We have done both and you top one sooner than that when you flux.

Have a good night bud.

Back
Top Bottom