3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

Well, Guy is from Canada so who the hell knows what type of count system he is employing to count pages. (just kidding brother) You are showing 16 pages Growchy. What can you say....people are curious about the Nukehead!!
Lmao....on my cell app it shows this as page 24, in metric of course, lol.

Lmao....on my cell app it shows this as page 24, in metric of course, lol.

I never used the metric system for tools until I started my job. Now I hate to use anything but the metric system. "Throw me that 17mm!" So much easier no conversion necessary "wait is this a 7/32 or a....hold on...which is bigger...5/16 or 1/4....never mind its a 9/32 i think"

I did not mean to offend you. But to me they are the same. I guess that's what happens when you like old cars and ride a japanese motorcycle. I have to have a complete set of both

LOL, no worries of offending me brother. Well thats not true....I am offended by the protection that the FSU O-line is giving their QB tonight against Alabama. But aside from that, there is little chance to offend me. I was simply using that as an example for when I have to deal with standard sizes. With metric you don't have to think about it. If you try a 13mm and its too big, you know you want either a 12mm or an 11mm. But with standard, you have to think......is it a x/32, or possibly an x/16 or even a x/4.

One of the systems I install (I am a subcontractor for Siemens Medical and install medical imaging equipment....CTs, PET-CTs, MRIs, X-Rays), a PET-CT system is made mostly in Germany, but the PET portion is made here in the USA. Its the only system that I generally work on that uses both standard and metric sizes and dealing with the PET portion is a much bigger pain in the ass tool wise. If I had a choice, the standard system would be 86'd and everything would be metric.

I get super confused with your gallons, feet, tool standards and so on. Metric system ftw

I'm so used to it by now. It gets annoying working on my chevy, always come across metric sizes. But, this is America.... we need to keep both sets on hand .
Holy shit guys, didn't mean to ruffle the feathers, just trying to make sense of page numbers lol. I know I can take apart my CR and my Yamaha Banshee with a Phillips (don't even get me started on robertson head screws, lmao) and a 10mm......Im about ease!

So how big are those Nuke heads so far Growch, they've gotta be above ground my now lol........

Had to perform a minor surgery after all and she stalled a little. The membrane was choking the tap inside the RW but I managed to separate them wit the tap intact. She did open up finally
420-magazine-mobile1990940915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom