4 Plants - 3 Strains - Promix HP - 600W MH/HPS

Re: 4 plants/3 strains, Promix HP, 600W MH/HPS

might be nitrogen,i had same problem,mine was potassium/magnesium.did it start with brown spots 2 yellow,checvk ph.but looks like phosphorous to me,u need to get a test kit for ur medium that checks n-p-k separately how much ur medium contains those nutes,if its not n-p-k go from there my guess is phosphorous or nitrogen,not 100% sure,r u using coco,if so it can b magnesium to.process of elimination.not hard but teadious.hope I could help.mine was phosphorous.peace.ss61

Re: 4 plants/3 strains, Promix HP, 600W MH/HPS

im gonna go with phosphorous from pic,red stems leaves will stunt.look uup this deficiency online,because they need lots of phosphorous in beginning of veg/and bloom,if not its nitrogen,looks like p to me,thats my diagnosis

After research and review I'm pretty sure I didn't flush the Dark Star with enough water, so it still has lockout problems. Gonna flush next time she is dry with 15 gallons of ph'ed water (a ~5 gallon pot). She's probably gonna turn out a little scraggly but as long as she lives I'm happy. The other ladies are doing fine, the Blue Kush is a surprisingly stout plant, not even 2 feet tall.

Did some feeding, wanted to show you guys what the top of the MKage's are looking like
20141205_161923_1_.jpg
20141205_161933_1_.jpg

I plan on doing a major defoliation in a few days here, any tips are appreciated. Today marks day 21 of flower.

Cool, got Round 1 of defol done, gonna pick at them a bit more tomorrow if possible. Here's what they look like currently:
20141208_152814_1_.jpg

A few leaves look iffy, can you help me out on what makes them look like this?
20141208_152655_1_.jpg
20141208_152714_1_.jpg

Then I found one random bit with 9 leaves, interesting?
20141208_152730_1_.jpg

And here's how much I picked off of them
20141208_152740_1_.jpg

Alright, defol Round 2 done. Plants looked fine today despite all the stuff yesterday, in fact some of them are getting trichomes on the leaves finally :)
So here's the old MKage, probably gonna take even more leaves off lol
20141209_153815_1_.jpg

Here's a Blue Kush pic
20141209_153823_1_.jpg

And I'm wondering what to do with baby branches at the bottom like this? Chop em or leave em?
20141209_153955_1_.jpg

Here's the second bucket o leaves
20141209_154028_1_.jpg

Just an update, I've chopped off a few baby branches from the plants and more popcorn bud. Probably could have removed more but this is my first time so I'm just gonna experiment a bit more with this run. The Dark Star is looking a lot better after the 2nd flush, more green and bud production has picked up. Other plants are also doing just fine. Saw the first red pistils on the Blue Kush this morning too

Haven't saved them, didn't figure there was anything worth salvaging since I didn't see tric's yet *shrug* Would I save trimming and branches like that by just putting them in the freezer? Good advice on defol :)

Like most things you have to try different things to figure out how to grow the best smoke you can. Seems to me it's all trial-n-error. The little branches need to be taken off so the plant will concentrate building bigger buds elsewhere. It is a balance everyone has to learn on their own. I would say patients letting mother nature do her thing is the hardest part of growing cannabis.

Our grows in flower are within a day or two and they look like they're coming along nicely. You have the instincts so continue on the road your on and good smoke will come your way.

Back
Top Bottom