4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Thanks ya'll
I got the OG all trimmed. I actually think watt for watt this round did better than Tiny did.
I'll know forsure sometime next week. Then its 30 days in the hole or jar :)
I got my new rodi, ozone generator and also ordered my mini washing machine and five gallon bubble bags et. I chose the "magic bubble" 8 bag set. I brought back close to two pounds of freshly frozen OG Kush trim. Its A+ all the way. No fans or anything that doesn't have trics on it.
Anyone care to guess how much ice was I'll get for a pound of frozen trim? Remember its flash frozen not dried then frozen. Might be only the same a s a quarter pound of dried/frozen. If be super jazzed if I got an ounce per pound?
Does anyone have experience with making ice wax. Jon705 gave me some pointers and I took notes but AT&T he moment he's unavailable.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

2 oz/pound is the best Ive seen yet.

I love me some full melt just need to learn how to make my own :rofl:
Happy Munchday Sling :thumb:

Thanks guys
so I got less work done today but we did get our taxes done, yes haw! no more credit card debt.

I will pull in the 2 AWG aka 2 gauge wire tomorrow if I can find the 100 a dual pole breaker.

PLEASE REMEMBER ANYONE READING THIS OR ANYONE PLANNING ON DOING SIMILAR THINGS. IF YOU NOT EXPERIENCED HIRE A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN, THIS STUFF KILLS!

Heres a couple of random shots of my progress
DSCN89491.JPG

Dedicated circuit for my air conditioner. It will have to be my 14000 btu two hose portable. Maybe next year Ill get a split.
DSCN89531.JPG

Heres a pic of a plant I have going in my bonus flowering room that is having an issue with being crammed next to her sister in a short tote
DSCN89391.JPG

I took a one minute video with my old 2.3 nikon digital and Im going to try uploading to youtube and see how it goes.
CYA soon

Love that room & video Sling.

very nice setup gives a good feel if its stealthy done
Thanks a lot, I guess your talking about the radiant barrier? I am actually using it for a few different reasons but to be totally honest it has nothing to do with stealth. Im sure if they flew over looking for something which I don't think there doing im sure that shed would glow like its Christmas time lol. Sure sounds like the R.B. Will cut down on heat there eyes in the skies would see so im glad it will serve another purpose I didnt plan for.
I like making decisions that will benefit the project instead of making stupid ones that do nothing but negative things. Like if I want to get some new thing or whatever I ask myself "will it make my flowers grow quicker?" "Will it make my flowers grow bigger?" If I can't say yes to at least one its not a good choice and I pass. Just examples but like I'd love to show someone my work in person but it will do nothing positive for my flowers so I don't. Too much risk of horrid things happening if you show your grow. Remember guys and gals you can't keep a secret with three people unless.... Well you know what I'm saying.

So the fun begins, how do I take the LCP lighting control panel down and still run three one thousand watt lamps. I guess sense it can't be at both places I'll turn off all the lamps but the one above the big bubba OG and since the pineapple skunks are done that will also help shutting it all down. I'll run the single thousie over the bubba OG on a single surge on a 20 amp circuit and pray that since its still Wintertime (if you want to call this winter?) I can run one 1000 watt hps without air conditioning. I'll try to keep the vent fan going. Sheesh its going to be tough getting the new rooms turned on without negatively effecting this current project. It will be so nice being able to jump in my car and only having to spend less than 15 mins getting there sure beats 90mins like now, good 30 mins on primitive dirt roads. When the weathers bad it can take well over an hour to go 16 miles. Shoot I could go home and get a sandwhich or take a nap or whatever and go back. No problem and I can't wait!

I got my new magic bubble 8 bag set and a new 5 gallon magic bubble washing machine, now the problem is finding an afternoon sometime soon that I can dedicate to schooling myself in Ice wax or what I always called ear wax. I'll do my best to get some photography help from sWeetP and see if we all can't learn something.
My buddy is arriving in a few days and after a couple days work I'll shoot back up here to chop the two p skunks and start moving trays and plants to the new spot. So im hoping sometime between Friday night thru the next week to have the new project up and running to a degree. It will be like de-bugging a race car, fire it up and pay close attention and get ready to hit the kill switch. After a few passes we start tuning it up and slightly putting the car thru its course. Hopefully it will not have any bugs but it would be the first.
Im in the market for some fire protection. One of those jobs that self starts if the room gets over 165 degrees F. AND a couple of wall mounted fire extinguishers in case. Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them.
Ok I'll update as soon as I can. Have a nice evening all

heya S1ing!

room is looking pro az brother, and i dig the vid! u been busy man.. i hope everything goes to plan for your company :goodjob: oh.. and the trichs on that bud look divine bro :) time for a J me thinks ;]

THATS A GORGISSSSS ROOM!! i like it,:goodjob: you can slap up some reflective ir blocking film pretty easy at this point, but at the same time you are a legal caregiver so stealth and invis is not as paramount as it would be in a non med state, like me i bet you worry more about rippers than leo, most rippers dont have a 4000$ flir system,
hey have you quit ciggys yet? spiffy and i both got vaporizers for bout the price of a carton of death sticks we got all we needed to get started, i have not had a chew since and shes not had a smoke, and all the flavors are mindboggeling
we need to q up some carcass this summer! im looking fwd to see how the temps are with being all led now, maybe i wont need ac or at least it wont run to hard, funny your tryig to teach sweet p and spiffy can grow but getting her to go in the garden is like pulling teeth! i think the mancave scares her! :rofl: i'll be doing the reveal on the new led lights soon they are supposed to be here today :thumb:
its like xmas lol

yea its like Christmas for a bunch of you new rooms new lights
new plants is a given I don't need to go there lol

Back
Top Bottom