4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

I am envious of that beautiful room s1ing. God I hope to one day be at s1ing's level of professionalism and execution of a great plan!

Nice room! When the lights go on, you'll be able to dry your hair, get a tan and fry any bugs within that radiation zone. So-o-o-o bright, it'll be blinding. Might need some sun glasses!

don't forget he has electrician skills not something people should do on their own without the proper knowledge
I luckily have an electrician for a best friend so if I ever need one I have one on call
Happy Thurweed day Sling :thumb:

THATS A GORGISSSSS ROOM!! i like it,:goodjob: you can slap up some reflective ir blocking film pretty easy at this point, but at the same time you are a legal caregiver so stealth and invis is not as paramount as it would be in a non med state, like me i bet you worry more about rippers than leo, most rippers dont have a 4000$ flir system,
hey have you quit ciggys yet? spiffy and i both got vaporizers for bout the price of a carton of death sticks we got all we needed to get started, i have not had a chew since and shes not had a smoke, and all the flavors are mindboggeling
we need to q up some carcass this summer! im looking fwd to see how the temps are with being all led now, maybe i wont need ac or at least it wont run to hard, funny your tryig to teach sweet p and spiffy can grow but getting her to go in the garden is like pulling teeth! i think the mancave scares her! :rofl: i'll be doing the reveal on the new led lights soon they are supposed to be here today :thumb:
its like xmas lol

No I haven't quit using tobacco, main problem is I enjoy it.
Yeah lets burn up some prong horn and burn a cone or two. I really enjoyed the cones.

yea its like Christmas for a bunch of you new rooms new lights
new plants is a given I don't need to go there lol
Sure doesn't feel like Christmas to me unless you mean how broke I am after Christmas lol
I am envious of that beautiful room s1ing. God I hope to one day be at s1ing's level of professionalism and execution of a great plan!
You could do better thank me if you put your best into it. Its taken me over 13 years to get this far. Lots of years I couldn't do much other than grow a few plants outside. Then when I did do well Id pay my bills and reinvest all proceeds into the project.

We go to Disneyland and everyones getting souvenirs and I bring home grow equipment form a hydro shop in California :)
Wittbag baby
Nice room! When the lights go on, you'll be able to dry your hair, get a tan and fry any bugs within that radiation zone. So-o-o-o bright, it'll be blinding. Might need some sun glasses!

sfttailpaul.
GREAT TO SEE YOU!

I COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU.
Thanks for the help, Ill try and get a pic of the L.C.P. you built for me

don't forget he has electrician skills not something people should do on their own without the proper knowledge
I luckily have an electrician for a best friend so if I ever need one I have one on call
Happy Thurweed day Sling :thumb:
sfttailpauls my electrician on call :)

Have a Great Weekend Sling whatever you need to do if nothing even better :thumb:

We'll im happy to say the cap'n came and went and we got lots done. The heart of the project (heating, cooling, odor control) is complete and how sweet it is. I'll get some pics and vids up soon. I'll head out to the cabin soon to trim a couple of pineapple skunks in #15 nursery pots and in a six by six scrog. The plants got 2000 watts of hps. Basically traded spots with tiny 9 weeks ago.
When I get the trim done 100% of my time and energy will be to get up and running in the shed by March 8th.
Thanks the cap'n!

i used to love my smokes then my chew, there are some mighty fine tobacco flavors available to us now that imho rival and even best the finest tobacco minus the stinky finger,breath,ashtrays, deadly toxins and tar! lol im having some butter toffee at the moment that is just divine, i think the weather is about to get conducive to outdoor cooking of animal flesh! not that this diet winter prevented it but at least it will be prettier out of doors:Namaste:

which reminds me I have some left in the volcano bowl
Happy Skunkday Sling :thumb:

Hey guys. Im back to chop some pineapple skunk. Lots of it. The two one thousand watt hortilux super hps lamps really rock that six by six tray. Im expecting more than 32 zips. I'll take weights and measures and post some pics. Then after chop its light the torch at the new shed project.

Great setup s1ing! You mention an ozone generator and a carbon scrubber. Are they used in conjunction or is one a redundancy?

Back
Top Bottom