420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Day 74 /Day 42 of 12/12 DWC
Took yesterday off from the grow , did a run through but did nothing. The girls look great the defol should have caught with them by now !
Outside temp 61 humidity 58% NE 11 mph
Building temp 76.3 humidity 54%
Tent temp 77.0 humidity 48%
Canopy temp 76.5
#1 Dosidos
Water temp 66.3
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
TDS 1060 ppm was 1171 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#2 Dosidos
Water temp 65.8
Water level down 1-1/8 gallons Falling
TDS 1084 ppm was 1163 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#3 Dosidos
Water temp 66.2
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
TDS 1098 ppm was 1178 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#4 Dosidos
Water temp 66.7
Water level down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
TDS 1084 ppm was 1163 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
The two big girls didn’t seem to mind the extra 1/2 gram of the cheap nutrients! Another four weeks before there ready .

Looking great @West Hippie

Was wondering if you top off your res with plain ph'd water or a weak nutrient solution? I just topped off with plain water on my last grow my first Dwc attempt. I would let the ec fall throughout the week until it reached 1.0 then would change my buckets and put it up to 1.8 ec they seemed to be the happiest at that e.c to start the week. I've read that people do the nute top up so the ec doesn't fall much during the week to keep the plant feeding at the higher level. Just was wondering your thoughts on the subject.

Looking great @West Hippie

Was wondering if you top off your res with plain ph'd water or a weak nutrient solution? I just topped off with plain water on my last grow my first Dwc attempt. I would let the ec fall throughout the week until it reached 1.0 then would change my buckets and put it up to 1.8 ec they seemed to be the happiest at that e.c to start the week. I've read that people do the nute top up so the ec doesn't fall much during the week to keep the plant feeding at the higher level. Just was wondering your thoughts on the subject.
I just top off with my ro water ph 7.0-7.2 average , I believe it helps the ph have a slow rise . If the water level drops it consentrates the nutrients to a high level, that 1.8 ec would be 2.3 ec . Plus the high concentration could be acidic and you know where that goes , down . I got the topping off from the Rifleman’s thread . If you don’t keep it topped at least every two days you’ll start seeing the tips blown out .

I just top off with my ro water ph 7.0-7.2 average , I believe it helps the ph have a slow rise . If the water level drops it consentrates the nutrients to a high level, that 1.8 ec would be 2.3 ec . Plus the high concentration could be acidic and you know where that goes , down . I got the topping off from the Rifleman’s thread . If you don’t keep it topped at least every two days you’ll start seeing the tips blown out .
Thanks appreciate it. I was concerned I may have been starving my plants as I was topping them off. I did read through Riflemans Dwc tutorial in his journal awhile back before I started growing Dwc and it's a wealth of knowledge. Your having great results with your plants and I know how well respected you are so it gives me confidence I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks appreciate it. I was concerned I may have been starving my plants as I was topping them off. I did read through Riflemans Dwc tutorial in his journal awhile back before I started growing Dwc and it's a wealth of knowledge. Your having great results with your plants and I know how well respected you are so it gives me confidence I'm doing the right thing.

I’m ready to go back to Flood&drain it loved the Mc cheap nutrients. Much easier to control in a 20 gallon reservoir. Noticed when I missed a day I had to double up on the ro water on all four buckets. I had my fingers crossed that the ph would hold and it has .

Love the oncoming frost!

Maybe yours can! Mine can't :).
Gonna try on the Next dwc run the two smaller ones hardly taking nutrients 35-45% and the big girls are 65-80% of the nutrients!

Day 75/Day 43 of 12/12 DWC
Knew the defol would catch up with them today was it . PH held like a rock all’s well at 5.8 so we know it’s the defol.
The extra 1/2 gram of the cheap nutrients got to #2&4 tips blown .
#1 Dosidos
Water temp 65.8
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
TDS 1021 ppm was 1060 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#2 Dosidos
Water temp 64.9
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
TDS 1034 ppm was 1084 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#3 Dosidos
Water temp 65.3
TDS 1074 ppm was 1098 ppm Falling
Ph 5.8 Static
#4 Dosidos
Water temp 65.8
Water level down 5/8 gallon Falling
TDS 1084 ppm was 1084 Static
PH 5.8 Static
Falling ,Static ,Static this is a perfect condition EC and PH are at a perfect level ! Not too often I see no nutrients uptake . Let’s see tomorrow bet she uses 150 ppm for next morning paper work !
Kind of wished I wouldn’t have defoled as much .

G'mornin west and everyone! :yahoo: Beautiful girls west, why are the leaves under the buds so yellow? Giving up the N? Just wondering. Great, sunny day here. Gonna be outdoors a lot today since it stopped raining. Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao::yummy::peace::volcano-smiley::meditate:
20200411_082520.jpg

G'mornin west and everyone! :yahoo: Beautiful girls west, why are the leaves under the buds so yellow? Giving up the N? Just wondering. Great, sunny day here. Gonna be outdoors a lot today since it stopped raining. Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao::yummy::peace::volcano-smiley::meditate:
20200411_082520.jpg
They weren’t getting the light they needed till I did the defol . Beautiful scenery, rain and cold here two back to back north winds . Have been in the 90’s now 39 f degrees in the morning.

Day 76/ Day 44 of 12/12 DWC
Outside temp 72 humidity 76 WNW 8 mph
Building temp 77.5 humidity 46
Tent temp 78.3 humidity 34%
Canopy temp 77.1 lost the ac when the power went out . 4.4” rain in 3 hours this morning. Creeks are out of the banks and the river is rolling . the girls look fine this morning , took pics without the hps !
#1 Dosidos
Water temp 68.5
TDS 957 ppm was 1021 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
There’s nothing scrawny about this girl, these stalks are beefed up !

#2 Dosidos
Water temp 68.0
Water level down 5/8 gallon Falling
TDS 1012 ppm was 1034 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
This girl is no slouch either

#3 Dosidos
Water temp 68.0
TDS 1074 ppm was 1074 ppm Static
PH 5.8 Static
These girls are finding there place here !

#4 Dosidos
Water temp 68.7
TDS 973 ppm was 1084 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
This girl has a beer box bud on 4 tops cool.

They really shine when you get to treat them all as individuals. Nice job!
Thanks InTheShed
Love that shine never had any that did this till Dosidos. The only yellowing is where the leaves rubbed the wall and each other . Always see the high Brix grows do this ! Weather knocked out the power for an hour and 15 minutes . Had to reset all the timers . Plus the ac didn’t come back on . Dosidos don’t like heat for some reason almost got them cooled down .

Day 77/ Day 45 of 12/12 DWC
Outside temp 52 humidity 54% N 17 mph
Building temp 73.9 humidity 43 %
Tent temp 76.3 humidity 41%
Canopy temp 76.6
Numbers 1,3&4 have made the Perfect condition award this time on the bucket changes Falling Static Static !
#1 Dosidos
Water temp 63.9
TDS 956 ppm was 957 Static
PH 5.8 Static
#2 Dosidos
Water temp 63.8
TDS 917 ppm was 1012 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#3 Dosidos
Water temp 63.1
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
TDS 1021 ppm was 1074 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#4 Dosidos
Water temp 63.2
TDS 892 ppm was 973 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
The PH hasn’t risen any yet expecting any time now !
Going to start on some fresh buckets!

:woohoo: Fresh buckets!!

in all honesty, I don’t understand hydro set ups one bit. you sure make it look easy though!
You would do just fine with hydro, the dwc can give you trouble but only if you let it .

Back
Top Bottom