420’s Perfect Sun LED Nutrients DWC Alcapoco Gold & White Widow 420’s West Hippie Grows

Well everyone I need to close these journals. The watermelon patch has slowed big time seeing more free time .
The White Widow and the Acapulco Gold which I had Al in there for some reason I guess stoned and thanks again to Becca for catching it . The WW is different from what the first I’d bought these guys with ptsd said it didn’t work but great high . I squished a couple ounces and yes it kicks ass will have me stumbling and last about 5 hours , first hour a little intense needed more CCO!
Acapulco Gold is all a person needs , cap with breakfast no ache or pains but it has a 20 minute buzz taking off then it’s plow the lower 40 !
Love these Perfect Sun Led Nutrients what I haven’t figured out was why neither WW or AG never got a spider mite no where on them . The Alaskan Purple was covered and the Monster Zkittles covered with the spider mites! These girls were in the middle of them ! Was it the nutrients? I used the same SNS on all of them plus safer soap !
The Monster Zkittles big buds came out dried the same size as the Alaskan Purple but not as solid as the AP! Me I’m stuck on Acapulco Gold and the WW or AP after 4:20 . I’m fixing to hit the report button as completed journal .
Thanks for putting with me .

Well everyone I need to close these journals. The watermelon patch has slowed big time seeing more free time .
The White Widow and the Acapulco Gold which I had Al in there for some reason I guess stoned and thanks again to Becca for catching it . The WW is different from what the first I’d bought these guys with ptsd said it didn’t work but great high . I squished a couple ounces and yes it kicks ass will have me stumbling and last about 5 hours , first hour a little intense needed more CCO!
Acapulco Gold is all a person needs , cap with breakfast no ache or pains but it has a 20 minute buzz taking off then it’s plow the lower 40 !
Love these Perfect Sun Led Nutrients what I haven’t figured out was why neither WW or AG never got a spider mite no where on them . The Alaskan Purple was covered and the Monster Zkittles covered with the spider mites! These girls were in the middle of them ! Was it the nutrients? I used the same SNS on all of them plus safer soap !
The Monster Zkittles big buds came out dried the same size as the Alaskan Purple but not as solid as the AP! Me I’m stuck on Acapulco Gold and the WW or AP after 4:20 . I’m fixing to hit the report button as completed journal .
Thanks for putting with me .
Always a pleasure and then some watching, learning and listening to your work

yeah bro, the nutes are awesome, I will never use anything else ever again.

yeah bro, the nutes are awesome, I will never use anything else ever again.
I glad someone else used it , only thing I did was change the ph a few times ! I like how he shows how to make it !

I glad someone else used it , only thing I did was change the ph a few times ! I like how he shows how to make it !
yeap, helped. I didnt have an issue the entire grow, and by far my best yet. Calmag issue early, but for the first i think 3-4 weeks i was using MC till my Perfect nutes arrived. The box got crushed, and the carrier only sent half the order, and the rest disappeared. Neil was quick to send out replacements of what was missing. Looked like the box was run over by a truck. Definitly need an auto watering system next run, i let coco dry out to often then i wanted to.

I also quick dryed ( 14 hours ) some buds, great taste for a fast dry, and definitly works, LOL..

yeap, helped. I didnt have an issue the entire grow, and by far my best yet. Calmag issue early, but for the first i think 3-4 weeks i was using MC till my Perfect nutes arrived. The box got crushed, and the carrier only sent half the order, and the rest disappeared. Neil was quick to send out replacements of what was missing. Looked like the box was run over by a truck. Definitly need an auto watering system next run, i let coco dry out to often then i wanted to.

I also quick dryed ( 14 hours ) some buds, great taste for a fast dry, and definitly works, LOL..
Did you get a freeze dryer? That’s fast drying. You need to enter the contest and win an auto watering system!

Did you get a freeze dryer? That’s fast drying. You need to enter the contest and win an auto watering system!
Nah bro, straight hood! Wrapped lightly in coffee filter, and over toaster. really slow, about 12 hours of constant heating up toaster for 10 seconds and flipping every half hour, LOL>>

Autowater they offer would be sweet for sure. There is some competition around here, thats for sure. Mine dont stand a chance, lol.:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom