420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

So sorry to hear about your parents' health issues, Mr. Krip. Odd but when I joined this site I just assumed it would be full of young partiers but I guess most of us are at the age where we have older parents. I don't think anyone in their right mind could be upset your journaling is falling behind but instead admire your priorities. Best wishes to you and yours.

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts/wishes. Everything is really OK with me - it's just life getting in the way and messing with my priorities (and with my wallet! :rofl: ). Thankfully, I still have both my parents and it looks like my Mom may, in fact, just have Bronchitis and not COVID. :dude-knocking: She hasn't taken a test, but the symptoms are more consistent with Bronchitis and she sounded much better this afternoon than she did yesterday or early this morning.

I did crash pretty hard today and slept for about 10 hours straight which is pretty odd for me since I usually only get 4-6 hours, tops, per night.

The camera battery charger's green light is on, so the battery should be fully charged and ready to go and, in a few hours, I'll get those pics I've been promising.

Thanks again for all the good wishes! :thanks:

Hi Mr k.

Sorry to hear about your mom's illness, Pleased to hear she is sounding better already, I hope she makes a speedy recovery back to full health in no time.
All the years they spend worrying about us and in later life we are the ones to worry about them.

I look forward to seeking how your garden is looking :)

Ummmm....you may want to remind me again in another 10 days, or so. Among the other stuff I've been dealing with, my fridge died a couple of weeks ago. After being quoted $887 on the repair, I ended up getting a new one that was just installed last Saturday. I do have the Ecoworks in there, but, for about ten days, prior to last Saturday, the (old) fridge was at 60* F. :sorry:

How ironically funny.

Life can be odd sometimes.

QUICK PIC UPDATE

I'm still really busy here playing "fireman" but had to sneak in for a quick group pic just so you all know this grow is really still going on! :rofl:

Below is the group pic and you'll see the Dark Ghost Train (front-left) is the one now showing the Mag deficiency. The Platinum Cake (back-right) had it earlier and she's doing much better.

I've been pretty slack in treating the DGT, just because of all the other things going on, but now that they're all in the #10's, I expect them to start being much happier, and we probably still have close to 30 more days of veg before I flip them.

I'll get some individual pics up this weekend, but that should give you a good idea of where we are right now.

Happy Harvests!

K

UPCOMING DELAYS

My string of bad luck seems to be continuing. My Mom took a fall today, 911 came and got her up and she fell again while they were there. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital where she was also diagnosed with COVID. They're admitting her tonight and there's a nurse staying with my Dad, but I'm going to be scrambling over the next few days trying to figure out how to handle the situation.

As I mentioned before, my Dad's immune system is highly compromised and, odds are, he's already been exposed, so we need to get him tested ASAP. And, he requires assistance to get dressed, shower, etc. so we need to figure out how we get him the help he needs while taking care of my Mom when she's released.

Right now, I'm not sure if it's better to have him in the house with her quarantined, or possibly send him to a rehab center, if they're even taking any patients? :hmmmm:

Either way, it's going to be eating up some time over the next few days, so please bear with me on updates.

All positive energy and healing vibes are welcome! :thanks:

Happy Harvests!

K

UPCOMING DELAYS

My string of bad luck seems to be continuing. My Mom took a fall today, 911 came and got her up and she fell again while they were there. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital where she was also diagnosed with COVID. They're admitting her tonight and there's a nurse staying with my Dad, but I'm going to be scrambling over the next few days trying to figure out how to handle the situation.

As I mentioned before, my Dad's immune system is highly compromised and, odds are, he's already been exposed, so we need to get him tested ASAP. And, he requires assistance to get dressed, shower, etc. so we need to figure out how we get him the help he needs while taking care of my Mom when she's released.

Right now, I'm not sure if it's better to have him in the house with her quarantined, or possibly send him to a rehab center, if they're even taking any patients? :hmmmm:

Either way, it's going to be eating up some time over the next few days, so please bear with me on updates.

All positive energy and healing vibes are welcome! :thanks:

Happy Harvests!

K
Oh no. You are certainly having a rough go of things. I hope your mom recovers soon and your dad isn't actually infected. Sending you positive energy and healing vibes. My heart goes out to you. :love::circle-of-love:

Prayers for you, your Mom, and Dad. Praying that things will turn for the better real soon!! Take care of family first!! Happy Smokin'

Thanks everyone for their good thoughts & wishes! :thanks:

My Mom is still in the hospital but was doing much better yesterday. She's on a regular COVID ward and not the ICU and the nurse said she's doing better than any of her other patients on the ward, so that's great, all things considered. I took my Dad to get tested yesterday but they say it takes 3-10 days to get results so we won't have confirmation for a little while, yet, but so far, he's totally asymptomatic, which is also great, and hopefully, he hasn't been infected. :dude-knocking: Actually, in an "ideal" world, he was infected, it didn't make him sick, and he's got the anti-bodies, but I'm not sure that would be the case.

We still need to figure out what to do when my Mom gets released since she'll still be positive. So, if my Dad tests positive, they can both be together in the same house. If my Dad is negative, then they'll need to be separated, either with my Mom quarantined in part of the house, or one of them in some other location. If my Mom quarantines in the same house, she can't even come out for food, so someone would have to fix meals and leave them at the door. It's a pretty big issue/dilemma. :confused:

I'll try to get in for an update this weekend. I haven't even looked at the plants in two days and definitely need to get the plants in the veg/Mom tent watered.

:peace:

K

Thanks everyone for their good thoughts & wishes! :thanks:

My Mom is still in the hospital but was doing much better yesterday. She's on a regular COVID ward and not the ICU and the nurse said she's doing better than any of her other patients on the ward, so that's great, all things considered. I took my Dad to get tested yesterday but they say it takes 3-10 days to get results so we won't have confirmation for a little while, yet, but so far, he's totally asymptomatic, which is also great, and hopefully, he hasn't been infected. :dude-knocking: Actually, in an "ideal" world, he was infected, it didn't make him sick, and he's got the anti-bodies, but I'm not sure that would be the case.

We still need to figure out what to do when my Mom gets released since she'll still be positive. So, if my Dad tests positive, they can both be together in the same house. If my Dad is negative, then they'll need to be separated, either with my Mom quarantined in part of the house, or one of them in some other location. If my Mom quarantines in the same house, she can't even come out for food, so someone would have to fix meals and leave them at the door. It's a pretty big issue/dilemma. :confused:

I'll try to get in for an update this weekend. I haven't even looked at the plants in two days and definitely need to get the plants in the veg/Mom tent watered.

:peace:

K

Glad to hear she is better Krip :passitleft:

Lets keep hoping for the best .

Back
Top Bottom