420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

Sending positive vibes your way :green_heart:
I hope your mom is feeling better soon and your dad managed to avoid this crazy virus.
Be sure to take a little time for yourself too if possible. Sometimes we are so busy looking after everyone and everything else that part gets missed.

PIC UPDATE - VEGGIN' AWAY!

First, from a personal note, my Dad's COVID test came back negative ( :yahoo: ) and, aside from missing my Mom, he's doing pretty good. My Mom had a bad day yesterday and is doing better today. The one thing that's become clear to me is the the doctors have no f'ing clue what they're doing with COVID. The don't really treat anyone for COVID, just the "symptoms". I'm expecting Mom to be released from the hospital most likely on Friday and will be transported to a rehab center to finish recovery. Assuming she's well enough, once she tests negative, she can go back home.

Now, for the grow update...

All the girls are in full veg mode and happy to be out of those small containers and in the #10's. The mag deficiencies have all pretty much cleared up and I'm guessing about two more weeks before flip and things start getting interesting.

In the mean time, they're filling up the tent nicely and I'll put up some trellis netting soon to give some extra support to, what will hopefully be, a bunch of heavy colas! :dude-knocking:

Group Pic:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Platinum Cake:

Dark Ghost Train:

Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane:

Not much more to report right now. Everyone stay safe & healthy! :circle-of-love:

Happy Harvests!

K

How the fuck did I miss this?!

You gotta tag me in any new growing adventures, K!

Looks fantastic.

:) :) :)

Hey are mulberry plants meant to lose leaves in Winter? I really hope they do otherwise mines cactus.

Glad your folks are doing well now, the girls are looking nice and healthy.
That sounds like some great news Krip and should ease the stress a bit off everyone. Good to see your Mom is having a better day today.
Glad things are improving with you parents! My wife is going for testing in 1.5 hours I hope it's negative. Plants look really good :thumb:
thats nice news about your folks that sure does take some pressure off and your room is looking good in there good luck. :)
This is really good news. I hope your mother will recover soon.:green_heart:

Thanks everyone! :thanks:

My Mom got discharged to the Rehab center on Thursday. They gave her a test when she got there and it was negative! :yahoo: She still has bad cough and is very weak so needs time in the Rehab to recover. When she tests negative again, they'll move her from the COVID wing and she'll, at least, be able to have visitors.

I spent all day Thursday cooking a BUNCH of food and brought my dad 18 individually portioned meals, six each of three different dishes, and a loaf of fresh-baked bread yesterday to make sure he has good food in the house and isn't ordering a bunch of junk food while my Mom is away.

In the mean time, I should have a mild hurricane sitting over my house right around 8pm tonight so getting prepared for that. It shouldn't be too bad, as far as hurricanes go, and really, my main concern is losing electricity which is always stressful when you have plants and wrecks some havoc on the timers.

That being said, assuming we don't lose power and/or Internet, I'll get another update in either late today or tomorrow.

:peace:

K

How the fuck did I miss this?!

You gotta tag me in any new growing adventures, K!

Looks fantastic.

:) :) :)

Hey are mulberry plants meant to lose leaves in Winter? I really hope they do otherwise mines cactus.
You need to pay better attention to my Tales from the Krip journal, Tra! This post was made right after one of your posts there :rofl: :

I post notifications of any new sponsored journals, there, but I will try to tag/flag you in the future.

SPOILER ALERT: I'll be starting another sponsored grow soon featuring some top-line genetics from a few of our select seed sponsors. :slide:

And, yes, Mulberry trees are "deciduous" so they shed their leaves annually. ;)

What a week. When it rains it pours, literally this time. Stay safe and brighter days are ahead Krip.
:passitleft:
Thanks, Brother! It's all good, considering, and I try not to let life's "curveballs" get me depressed. I just adjust the priorities, deal with them, and remember the words of the great philosopher, John Lennon, who said, "Life is what happens when you're making other plans". :rofl:
:passitleft:

In the mean time, I should have a mild hurricane sitting over my house right around 8pm tonight so getting prepared for that. It shouldn't be too bad, as far as hurricanes go, and really, my main concern is losing electricity which is always stressful when you have plants and wrecks some havoc on the timers.

That being said, assuming we don't lose power and/or Internet, I'll get another update in either late today or tomorrow.
Let's hope for the best here. I had an opportunity to figure out how to set my phone up as a hot spot a couple weeks ago when a bad storm knocked out my internet service. Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom