420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

...do you use a distiller?...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Yes, I do now. Since I make RSO frequently for my Dad's meds, it's worth the investment to recapture the alcohol; but you don't need a distiller to make it safely as long as you follow good safety precautions. Before I got the distiller, I used a $12 hotplate for several batches and never had an issue. As long as the area is very well ventilated (preferably outside) and you don't have any open flames or exposed heating elements (like a stove burner!) nearby, etc. it works great! :thumb:

definitely a plus if you're making it often...I know Neiko uses one as well...I looked at them, but can't justify the cost, until I do actually make some, and figure out if it is something I would do regularly...even with an induction hot plate, I would probably do it outside...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Ill sit in for this one those nutes look good I’ll prob give it a try
Welcome, Brother! :welcome:

Not sure if you saw in previous posts but you can request a free sample on their website. You do need to pay for shipping, but it's still a great deal! :thumb:

Thanks brother I’ll def give it a try how do you like it so far
If my plants are happy, I'm happy, and so far, they seem pretty damn happy! :rofl:
Actually, I mentioned previously that it is, by far, the easiest nute regime I've ever used. You just top dress once every two weeks. If you want to get really fancy, like me, you can add some Terpinator or Purpinator to the waterings, but that's it! Easy peasy lemon hazey! ;)

If my plants are happy, I'm happy, and so far, they seem pretty damn happy! :rofl:
Actually, I mentioned previously that it is, by far, the easiest nute regime I've ever used. You just top dress once every two weeks. If you want to get really fancy, like me, you can add some Terpinator or Purpinator to the waterings, but that's it! Easy peasy lemon hazey! ;)
Wow that is super easy n I can use in pro mix

DAY #34 OF 12/12 - I NEED HELP KEEPING IT UP! :thedoubletake:

Well, I checked in on the girls this afternoon and it looks like the Platinum Cake, which was the tallest of the group, decided to play a little dominoes and see how many colas from the other plants she could take down when she let her colas fall over.

Normally, when the plants play dominoes, I play yo-yo's, but there's not a lot of room for yo-yo's with the NextLight Mega hanging in there and since I had the trellis netting up (I knew I should have had it higher! :rolleyes: ), I decided to play doctor instead and put on some rubber gloves and did my best to raise the trellis netting enough to support most of the colas.

The canopy isn't quite as pretty now, but it's not too bad:

That being said, whatever the canopy is now lacking in appearance is more than made up for with the tent packed full of nice, frosty buds. Every one of these four strains is looking great for 34 days of 12/12! :thumb:

On my last update, I had the camera too close to the buds so parts of the pics were frequently out of focus. I'll try not to make that mistake again! :sorry:

Here's a much better set of pics:

Happy Harvests!

K
They do look super happy

They do look super happy
Thanks, but those are day #34 pics and we're on day #37. Here's one from today :rofl: :
full

:thumb:Beautiful Krip!

will @GeoFlora Nutrients send a free sample to Australia I wonder?
Thanks, Amy! You can always put in a request here:

GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Their request form has an entry for "Country" but it's not a drop-down and for $13.99 shipping, I imagine they don't ship everywhere but let's see what they say. If I don't see a response posted here in the next day or two, I'll "nudge" my contact. ;)

Thanks, Amy! You can always put in a request here:

GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Their request form has an entry for "Country" but it's not a drop-down and for $13.99 shipping, I imagine they don't ship everywhere but let's see what they say. If I don't see a response posted here in the next day or two, I'll "nudge" my contact. ;)

They told me that the free sample was for USA only. They were willing to make a exception for me in Canada. I no longer needed the free sample as I have switched to RDWC.
Thanks both - i’ll put it the request and see. Considering how much i paid to ship something very small back in July, that still isnt here yet, it is probably an impractical idea, in reality. Nothing ventured tho...
:thanks:

Drive-by

sweet looking buddage for time in for sure.......

Keepem Green

DAY #39 OF 12/12 - QUICK PIC DUMP BEFORE LIGHTS-OUT

Today was day #39 since flip and the girls keep putting on more weight and frost. I snapped some bud pics just before lights-out:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom