• Pigeons420

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Am4zin

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Bobrown14

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just happen to have something here......

20160406_123332.jpg

hee hee hee

reminds me of my avatar

wow ok ill throw this in for shits and giggles since I had a few extra moments after I post this back to being busy

DSC081043.JPG

Happy 420 Guys and gals :high-five:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

50 posts? Ok, i can wait to participate of this great contest!!
Lots of awesome pics, congrats for all in!!!
50 posts can be accomplished in a short time by merely saying, "Hello I am new but I enjoyed your post & here's why" in various ways in 50 separate threads. Heck just look at 50 peoples journals, trust me, chances are most of the time you will be thinking, "wow nice grow" just post your thoughts. It is as cheap and easy as smiling at someone when you see them in the store.

Great idea! I'll see if I can get a shot worthy of uploading, but the competition is stiff here. Good luck everyone :thumb:
While you may think the competition is stiff here and your idea is not worthy, the rest of the world may think you hit the ball out of the park. Never be afraid to contribute just because you "think" you will not win, contribute because it is fun to participate. Try it, and I bet you will like it. There is still time, as Nike says, "Just Do IT"

50 posts can be accomplished in a short time by merely saying, "Hello I am new but I enjoyed your post & here's why" in various ways in 50 separate threads. Heck just look at 50 peoples journals, trust me, chances are most of the time you will be thinking, "wow nice grow" just post your thoughts. It is as cheap and easy as smiling at someone when you see them in the store.

While you may think the competition is stiff here and your idea is not worthy, the rest of the world may think you hit the ball out of the park. Never be afraid to contribute just because you "think" you will not win, contribute because it is fun to participate. Try it, and I bet you will like it. There is still time, as Nike says, "Just Do IT"
Very wise words OlderGrower! I'm relatively new here and I had fun putting things together for my pics in the contests. Don't get me wrong, I'd be honored to win, but if I don't, I still have fun getting it ready while smoking herb. Can't beat the!

Very wise words OlderGrower! I'm relatively new here and I had fun putting things together for my pics in the contests. Don't get me wrong, I'd be honored to win, but if I don't, I still have fun getting it ready while smoking herb. Can't beat the!

Everyone was new once even the 1st person to ever post on 420, but what makes this such a great place is the ability to have fun and enjoy this thing we all call life. Yeah it can be fun to watch but it can be just as much fun to participate and why not enjoy all life has to offer, we are only here for such a short time, why waste a single second, have a little fun along the way.

Happy 420
:allgood:
420 folks!

I made a wreath for the occasion

420_27.jpg

It is made from this B.I.D Chemdawg x RPK

2_IMG_20160412_061707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom