420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2020

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to West Hippie, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal of the Month" title, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Sierra Natural Science Contributes:
Foods Alive Contributes:

Do you want to know about DWC? Do you need specific details about pH, water level, water temperature, canopy temperature, humidity and ppms for nutrients throughout the grow? Would you like it detailed by particular plant? How about throwing in illustrative tent photos plus making rosin capsules? If this sounds like your kind of thing, then West Hippie's journal is definitely your kind of thing.

The amount of time and work that West Hippie has dedicated to creating this concise, detailed, no-nonsense journal is extraordinary. Every update is annotated with plant-by-plant details. His results make this a must-read for those using, or planning to use, a DWC growing system. And at just 17 pages from start to harvest, it's accessible, easily understood and a pleasure to read. His eye for detail is to be aspired to, as are his harvest results. This is nothing less than a masterclass in DWC growing and how to journal it. A document for the ages!

Thank you, West Hippie, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Thank You 420 for this Journal of the Month award, it’s an honor for this and to be part of 420 Magazine. As everyone knows I had the best help on my grows in every thread and was always sent in the right direction to get it right ! Like I was told when thanking another grower for the help Sharing Is Caring . It stuck and I asked myself ( since I have gotten older I actually noticed I talk to myself) what can I do to help so it progressed into the line up of what I’m doing for the grow .

I want to thank everyone that joined in this thread . I should have had it with the first post .

Thank You 420 for this Journal of the Month award, it’s an honor for this and to be part of 420 Magazine. As everyone knows I had the best help on my grows in every thread and was always sent in the right direction to get it right ! Like I was told when thanking another grower for the help Sharing Is Caring . It stuck and I asked myself ( since I have gotten older I actually noticed I talk to myself) what can I do to help so it progressed into the line up of what I’m doing for the grow .
:bravo:

JOTM has a lot of rewards or should I say great rewards. While trying to figure out if my Dosidos would make the POTM turned the girls 9 different ways and couldn’t get satisfied to enter . In the mean time my journal was picked for this great contest and Thank You 420 Staff for all you do for us . The Sponsors are great with there donations for these contest, now when I reply to the introduction I want to start with (you must visit our sponsors)
I have three mother plants purple punch, white widow and monster zkittles all from Seedsman .
Will be featuring the @NextLight for the next grow with clones in the flood&drain 20 gallon reservoir. QB lighting was on my list now I can put a big check next to it on the list . This light replaces the 1000 watt hps that was in the tent .
Thank You Nextlight for being a sponsor for 420 Magazine wonderful prize the largest light you produce . I have also gotten the SNS spider mite control would like to thank them also .
And thank everyone for the congratulations for winning JOTM .

Back
Top Bottom