420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

You do got a good journal always tag hashfart it makes me feel special! Hell yeah brother I hope you win journal of the month!
It did win , I woke up this morning with a message from @Teddy Edwards . Stoked

Hey man congratulations. That’s an amazing achievement buddy.
Being formally recognized by the 420 community. :blunt:
my buddy is coming over with some joints.
before I spark that baby up I’m dedicating it to your achievement:welldone::party:

I want to thank everyone that watched and commented in this thread . It was picked for
JotM of June . I love the buds this Dosidos put out there but I turned the plants in every direction and couldn’t get the pic I wanted for Plant of the Month , next grow . Back to this thread I’m going to add everyone that joined in it . @InTheShed @Silverfox125 @Backlipslide @MrSauga @candycane @Northern Hydro @farside05 @MochaBud @Chris Scorpio @Jack420 @gr865 @N420 @Reave @BubblinBuds @MightyMoe22 @BooWho2 @HashFart @DonkeyDick @paintedbudman @Sparkey224 @Canuckush @FatBeaverBuds @DutchinAB @Garden Of Weedin @PGA Caddie @Fredwak @Scottylikesbud @FurballDaddy @CannaFish @Azsmoker420 @NMBurrito .
Nice to be here learned a lot from this thread from the corner fam never tried it wish I did will try soon

Hey man congratulations. That’s an amazing achievement buddy.
Being formally recognized by the 420 community. :blunt:
my buddy is coming over with some joints.
before I spark that baby up I’m dedicating it to your achievement:welldone::party:
You got some rosin on them buds I hope ?

Nice to be here learned a lot from this thread from the corner fam never tried it wish I did will try soon
It’s hard to compete with Jacks jungle , I don’t know how you take care of that big grow room but you come out with a jungle of weed .

Aww thanks man I really try my best to keep up with y’all n I kno I at times don’t even kno how I pull it off also I times I complain to myself t I did so many but here comes harvest n boy I’m def not complaining lol

Well done West! Congratulations! You run great journals and are well deserving of the title! :bravo:
I want to thank you for the comment in your journal and now for your input into my journals

Back
Top Bottom