420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: May 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: May 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on the win Stunger! Way to balconize. :Rasta:

Congrats. on your double win this month @Stunger.:bravo: Well deserved my friend!:high-five:

Amazing job @Stunger. Your grow journal is pretty epic. I will never look at a balcony the same way. When I am walking through town I imagine ALL balconies look like yours.
Congratulations @Stunger Amazing work.
Well deserved.

First, I want to say @Stunger I like how you have been able to overcome the difficulty of a limited grow environment and produce such desirable ladies.
I seen a couple times over the last couple month you were up and did not walk away with it. Well done you are a very accomplished grower.

The only other thing I have to say is, thank you to who ever put my name in I really appreciated, but the win went to the right individual.

What will next month hold?

Congrats Stunger on your GJOTM! :yahoo:

Worm wee for the win. :)
Many thanks Shed! The plants seem to like it so worm wee indeed!
Congrats @Stunger. :party::headbanger:
Cheers Vet, thanks a lot!
Beautiful work Stunger! Congratulations, I enjoyed every page!
Thanks very much Otter!
Amazing job @Stunger. Your grow journal is pretty epic. I will never look at a balcony the same way. When I am walking through town I imagine ALL balconies look like yours.
Haha thanks Pat, yes it does make you wonder what could be growing behind quiet suburban balconies!
Congrats on the win Stunger! Way to balconize. :Rasta:
Cheers GDB thanks a lot!
Way to go @Stunger !
It's a great journal and when you aren't there, you're visiting other journals regularly.
Very awesome, my friend. Congrats
Many thanks Justin!
Congrats. on your double win this month @Stunger.:bravo: Well deserved my friend!:high-five:
Cheers again CM!
I hadn't realized Stunger was a double-winner!

Winner, winner.
Winner, winner.

:thumb:
Haha thanks for noticing GDB!
Congrats Stunger :thumb: :bravo::peace::Namaste:
Many thanks Dwight
Congratulations @Stunger Amazing work.
Well deserved.
Cheers Bill thanks a lot!
First, I want to say @Stunger I like how you have been able to overcome the difficulty of a limited grow environment and produce such desirable ladies.
I seen a couple times over the last couple month you were up and did not walk away with it. Well done you are a very accomplished grower.
Thanks a lot Tokin! You are right, stealthy balcony gardening has it's share of limitations to work with. I have obtained a pound and a half of buds each of the last 2 years from this little space from which I am able to refill my stash jars nicely!

Back
Top Bottom