• JJ Bones

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • ColoradoHigh

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • Dresney

Votes: 14 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why wouldnt you release all of the nominees at once? That way the 11 or so votes cast when there was only 3 nominees would most likely of ended up different.

Wow I am seeing things wrong lol. I was not on list when posted this morning at 7am my time.
Happy Growing to you all and Job well done to all the Members on the list.

Why wouldnt you release all of the nominees at once? That way the 11 or so votes cast when there was only 3 nominees would most likely of ended up different.

I concur SmokerJoe, that's like starting a race before all entrants have gotten to the starting line. Maybe set a deadline for nominees for the day prior to voting. Just a suggestion. Good luck everyone, you are all deserving.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for all of the confusion. Two of the nominees were missed in the initial posting last night so they were added this morning, but we've just decided that it was, in fact, too late to post them. So we've removed them from this months contest but are saving two spots reserved just for them in next months contest. We sincerely apologize for any confusion or frustration this has caused.

And just to reassure those who had already voted for the two late entries, you are able to re-vote for a different nominee.

Again, I'm sorry for the mix up and confusion, thank you all for understanding. :sorry:

:Namaste:

This site ROCKS!!!!!! Like a Giant Family, I wouldn't expect anything less from a bunch of great people. Happy to have met all that I have and look forward to meeting the rest. :bravo: :420: :goof:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for all of the confusion. Two of the nominees were missed in the initial posting last night so they were added this morning, but we've just decided that it was, in fact, too late to post them. So we've removed them from this months contest but are saving two spots reserved just for them in next months contest. We sincerely apologize for any confusion or frustration this has caused.

And just to reassure those who had already voted for the two late entries, you are able to re-vote for a different nominee.

Again, I'm sorry for the mix up and confusion, thank you all for understanding. :sorry:

:Namaste:

:oops:

Didnt mean to stir anything up just want it to be fair for all. Have a nice day.

Best wishes to all three of you! Glad to to see Dres back in the mix! :circle-of-love: right.,,,,.on:thumb:

There's a new kid on the block, best wishes & thank you for the :green_heart: in my yard, JC, you got the tenure & lots of 420 love,

you've always been there for me, best of luck to all 3 of you!:bravo:

OMG I did it again... typed a post then :smokin: I don't know I must not be posting :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyhoo

I chucked a vote for JJ cause he has paid his dues has remained in the trenches and seems to be out there helping folks... and if he can stir up some biz by doing so,

more power to you!!!
:allgood:
JJ

Ahhhhh yeaaaaa

This has to be the friendliest contest I have ever participated in. Everyone is so supportive and that is what I love best about this community, glad I found it. Voted for my first time good luck to all the contestants! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom