• GiGaBane

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • WizHigh

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • Fluffy Haze

Votes: 19 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
holy buckets someone had to throw a SPANNER in the works now didnt they:) Sorry GIG:)

:bigblush: :bigblush:
I am also incredibly touched because you've been with me from day one and my approach has been developed in no small way from your wisdom and wonderful ability to teach. I'm honoured you chose me.

:circle-of-love:

It is the least i can do to such warmth, fluffness 'n' charisma you grace the 420 forums with :thumb:

Hey 420 I would like to nominate GoldenGoose7 he is a long time member and has kept a great journal the past couple of years and has
always answered any questions with solid facts. He has also recently lost his father and I just felt compelled to show him some well deserved love during this dark period in his life by nominating him for member of the month. I know his father is as proud of him as we are here at 420mag.
Deepest simpathy Gittergreen.

WOW! Thanks Gittergreen!

Can't tell you how much I appreciate the thought! :) You're right that this has been a very tough couple of weeks, so this definitely helped lift the old spirit during an otherwise gloomy time!

You're a good friend! :thanks:

:circle-of-love:

sorry GiG

Gigabane ur the shiz nits! just voted for Gigabane awesome person he is currently helping me with some noobie issues and i just fully want to say thank you man...

thats one reason i gave you the NOM:)

Agreed :thumb:

Gigabane ur the shiz nits! just voted for Gigabane awesome person he is currently helping me with some noobie issues and i just fully want to say thank you man...

Thank you for voting for me chaps! :yahoo: :hug:

And thank you to everyone else who has voted for me, tis getting very exciting. I'm going to hang onto Gig's tail and pretend I'm big and scary like my mad wee doggie does when you play tug of war with him. Maybe I can sneak across the line first using diversionary tactics! :slide:

I'm all in for fluffy!

Fluffy you got my vote:)

Back
Top Bottom