• GiGaBane

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • WizHigh

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • Fluffy Haze

Votes: 19 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all great choices! but I got to give it up to GiGaBane he put me on the pedistal and I aint anywhere near the guy he has been to :420:
and heck he's got a birthday comming and maybe aside from Jandre,he has helped everyone (just about) either with a link to something he has found or someone asked for to help make someones grow better if not intresting.
so to GiG tyvm.:)

Birthday has happened now peeps. im 35 😢
wish i could have had a propper day of it with you beautiful people, but im sure y'all understand the need for a little discretion with date of birth :rofl:

voting time again? I don't even know where the contestants stand on the issues.LOL, indoors or out, soil or hydro? then there is the whole lighting issue. the list could go on but I'll end it with the best I've heard on these and other issues is GiGabaNE

I nominate WizHigh.

He's always in the help/FAQ sections helping anyone and everyone he can. He always has positive comments to say about other peoples grows. He is always trying new things and trying to advance the sport ... hobbie ... whatever you want to call it. He has good forum etiquette.

Wow and to figure i clicked on this page just to see if it was active yet lol. I didnt know anyone felt this strongly about my work/help ethics:) Cool Muttt! I really do appreciate the kind words. I just like to say everyone deserves to be givin the chance to advance in there new found hobbies. I know what it feels like to be put down and turned away because some ppl felt like i didnt belong because of a beginners level. Never back down and do what you please to obtain the knowledge and skill to be the best. We are all in this together to legalize what we love. Everyone that comes to 420 that looks for help on there new hobby I am pleased to help and if I cant answer the question then I will point them to someone who can. I love 420 & I love the members Ive met here also. Great spirits and lots of fun. Gigs is a interesting guy, loads of knowledge. Fish is the fun guy you just have to smoke with and meet one day if possible, also loads of knowledge. Fluffy :circle-of-love: shes like the best ever :hug:CHEEKY CHOPS!!!:party:. GG top notch grower good journals to follow. Hozona I got to get one of your new hydro machines lol. Great nominees and I hope I win but if I dont Im glad I was mentioned in such a great Line up. Im like in the VIP section with these guys so Im pleased to be here :)

Mountaingoat Thank you also. I really do appreciate the input. Im just happy I can help or point growers in the right direction:)

THANK YOU ALL WHO VOTED FOR ME "Takes a bowl and takes a hit for :420: exits stage left :rocker::theband:

this is tense!

i hope its a draw, that would rock =D

Its a very gripping competion for Decembers MOTM :thumb:

Which i have been viewing this thread/comp at least a dozern times a day watching the votes - Epic

Either that i must get out of house more often... lol

dude its cool to see you get so excited!
If you win you better have some knapkins and a change of underware:rofl:

heh its my guard coming down a lil bit...been around you guys for a while now, and some are starting to be real friends. so a little more of me is coming out of the shell bit by bit. lets just hope y'all can take me as i am =D

mainly i just avoid too much of my humour, i tend to find i got a 50/50 chance of making someone laugh till they cant breath, or take a real strop and never talk to me again :rofl:

Oh I think I could take a Joke or two from you bro:)
and everybody is somebody:high-five:

Very good growers from a very close community and you all in it together, Good MOTM Comp! Good Luck all of you, everyone there really does deserve to win this one!

wow is this going to be a squeaker:hmmmm::bitingnails::bitingnails::xmas:

Back
Top Bottom