Votes: 28 29.2%
  • WizHigh

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • Fluffy Haze

Votes: 19 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Wow we are doing November again? LOL j/k 420girl but did notice the typo. :)

Hey 420 I would like to nominate GoldenGoose7 he is a long time member and has kept a great journal the past couple of years and has
always answered any questions with solid facts. He has also recently lost his father and I just felt compelled to show him some well deserved love during this dark period in his life by nominating him for member of the month. I know his father is as proud of him as we are here at 420mag.
Deepest simpathy Gittergreen.

all great choices! but I got to give it up to GiGaBane he put me on the pedistal and I aint anywhere near the guy he has been to :420:
and heck he's got a birthday comming and maybe aside from Jandre,he has helped everyone (just about) either with a link to something he has found or someone asked for to help make someones grow better if not intresting.
so to GiG tyvm.:)

i nominate hozona great guy, and is building great diy threads, many dont know him so take the opportunity to check out his great threads/journals, he helps whenever possible and is on all the time very cool cat, kind and supports the cause 110%
Thanks BID...looks like there are some solid members nominated, Since I have only been a member since August, I AM HUMBLED GOOD LUCK TO ALL! :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Well I was going to nominate myself but I decided against it for obvious reasons...lol..So I am going with Gigabane too.

I nominate WizHigh.

He's always in the help/FAQ sections helping anyone and everyone he can. He always has positive comments to say about other peoples grows. He is always trying new things and trying to advance the sport ... hobbie ... whatever you want to call it. He has good forum etiquette.

outstanding!!
i would like to nominate - fluffy haze :green_heart:

I believe she has won the hearts & minds of more than few people for just being fluffy 'n' lovely :peace:

:bigblush: :bigblush:

I really wish I had words to say thank you! I've had a horrible day with people shouting me and effectively telling me I am crap, and I come here to find this. Wow. I don't know what to say!

You will get very very very Fluffily Squished, Fuzzy, so beware :hug:

I am also incredibly touched because you've been with me from day one and my approach has been developed in no small way from your wisdom and wonderful ability to teach. I'm honoured you chose me.

Thank you. I don't mind if I don't win, this nomination is winning for me.

:circle-of-love:

I would like to nominate - Fluffy Haze :green_heart:

I believe she has won the hearts & minds of more than few people for just being fluffy 'n' lovely :peace:

:) :yahoo: :hug:

haha im not going to deny im relieved someone else nominated fluffy, i wasnt sure whether i could/should being a nominee myself this month..

but i do know we can vote for anyone, so i know where my vote is going =D

Back
Top Bottom