• VapeDogg223

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Vick074

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • OG1969

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am truly grateful for the nomination, thank you kindly 420 staff.

I have been a member longer then I have been a sponsor, so this nomination means a lot to me personally.

I've stuck with these forums for the professionalism, organized structure, awesome members, and fantastic staff. I always felt that these forums are more serious then others, in a good way. Rather then just be some marijuana forum, this place is a community for cannabis awareness of all types. It became even more clear to me once I joined their Facebook, always sharing outstanding stories and information.

No matter the results, a little recognition in form of nomination goes a long way for me.

Thanks everyone for their kind words and support. :Namaste:

JJ -

I see how much time you spend answering questions and helping members - and you do it with patience and class. You deserve the nomination 420%.

:goodjob:

The new format of this contest has a big bonus.I'm going to be introduced to members I might otherwise not have gotten to know. :)

Both of these folks sound great, but I can't honestly say I recall seeing posts from them. This tells me there was probably a problem with the old format. I knew almost every nominee last month, and I haven't been here very long.

Great job :420: staff :goodjob:

Alright guys and gals, here are a couple more nominees! :cheer:

Our third nominee is Vick074! He is very active, open-minded, and tries to emulate other successful members in terms of his communication, style and approach. He is helpful to other members and is not afraid to seek out advice from others when attempting to answer a question from a newer member. He's not afraid to question information that reeks of "myth" and seeks to understand.

And our 4th nominee is OG1969! His posts are always positive, helpful, and encouraging whether he's updating his journal, giving another member advice, or greeting our newest members who've just arrived. He was also seen recommending a Sponsors products and giving a friendly reminder to help someone avoid inadvertently violating the post guidelines.

We are also pleased to see more members starting to greet new members, helping new members, posting more content and reporting guidelines violations since this new contest protocol change. Major props to those who are stepping up to be more model members for others to follow your example. It will be interesting to see how many more follow suit and get nominated next month. Keep up the great work all of you!

:Namaste:

Very sad indeed you feel that it was only a popularity contest because some very valuable members to 420 magazine have won that award and you just stepped all over it with that comment.

I agree. It is not a popularity contest IMHO and never has been. The reason people are popular is because they have become a household name. They obviously have been getting peoples attention some how. I do not mind the new format at all but think calling the old way a popularity contest is a bit much.

Um, beg your pardon?.

Wow,
I feel so honored being nominated for MOTM!
Especially along side of some very amazing and heavy hitting growers here.
First I cannot begin to explain how much 420 Magazine has expanded my knowledge and awareness of Cannabis Cultivation, and all around MMJ culture in general. And to hear that I have even been considered, just blows my mind. So Thank you 420, and hats off to the new process..

It would be easy to go on about why things are so amazing here at 420.
But for me, since joining in July, it has always been about, listening, learning. Studying why things work the way they do, and why they don't. Applying, testing, asking questions, then passing along that information in the most positive and productive way to others that may need it. And above all enjoying the process. Because if you don't enjoy what your doing here? wb..
Some people forget, and are ignorant to the fact that, at the start, we are all being provided this information by people that are highly more knowledgeable and respected than ourselves. Taking their precious time out, to guide us along this bountiful path. For free no less!
Decipher the knowledge, break it down and apply it for what works for us personally, then give some back in a courteous manor to those that need help like we did.

Try doing that 15 years ago interweb!
There may come a day when the cyber age fails.
So lets soak it up now, gain some knowledge, promote some sponsors, grow some amazing Cannabis, and pass it along while having a great time in the process!!
It's all about the now.​

So, thank you so much 420 for this nomination.
I'm speechless, well now that I got that out..:cheesygrinsmiley:

all that's left to say is,

Wiw!

Back
Top Bottom