Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Mcloadie

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats brother! :goodjob:

You have most definitely earned this honor with your ethical & compassionate actions of helping others in our community. :thanks:

Please keep up the great work and let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.
:Namaste:

Very happy to see things going well in the contest and am truly grateful for all who have helped to make this the best place on the net, in our industry. :thanks:

Congratulations mcloadie,

I guess if I was a politician this would be my concession speach, :laugh:

Seriousy, well deserved win, and you other guys are top notch in my book also.

I was floored to see my name there at all, and when I got that many votes I was in shock.

Thanks to the ones that did vote for me.

And thank you 420Mag

Congratulations Mcloadie! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I want to thank each and every :420:member for their support and greetings, not just for the contest, but for the forum as a whole. Everyones efforts make this forum the success it is and IMHO the best forum avalilable. Fom the new grower to the seasoned veteran, to management we comprize this family of common interest, not only the cannabis, but the fact of being the inhabitants of this planet, sharing responsibility to act responsibly, show compassion, and love one another. I appreciate the facts of involvment in such a contraversial setting, the contraversy not ours, but theirs who seek to oppress, control and capitalize our simplistic ideas of freedom.

Thank You All!

good for you my brother from another mother&father and to all who were nominated.:cheer:
I know your just a time away from being next:):circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom