• VilliageIdiot

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Radogast

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Light Addict

Votes: 28 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another impossible choice but at least there are less of you this month :rofl: congrats to all of you!
VillageIdiot I'm very impressed with the work you put into helping people in their journals and the FAQ dept. Not only do you know what you're talking about, but just the sheer amount of great writing you do is amazing. How long it can last before you get jaded and give up, retreat, freak out, or go down blazing under a swarm of trolls I don't know, but in the meantime you're a great asset to this place. :thumb:

HA LOL...:rofl:

I almost ran away once but I was helping too many people in the Journals who were needing daily help that I had to stay. But I don't let it bother me really at all anymore. I get slammed a few times a week. I guess when you post a lot you make yourself a target. I got beat up earlier this week by someone for simply suggesting something that makes total sense. It makes me laugh now when they want to slam me for pointing out the obvious.

We haven't seen you know who anymore ... we took care of that one quite respectfully I think :) I mean just that avatar was trying to piss people off let alone saying things like "I am one of those who thinks the world is flat"...so come argue with me about science. LOL

I choose to let the trolls be my entertainment instead of let them get under my skin. I am to old and too tired to care about some punk online. As long as you are super nice back and treat them like a child who needs your help you will win. :slide:

They hate that when you don't argue back. :laughtwo:

Well said Weasel!

This is incredibly difficult but I suppose I say that every month. :rofl:

This website benefits from the membership of each of you. Each of you have your own style of gardening and journaling and I love reading all of it!

This month, although a tough choice, I'm going to vote for Arteekay. Thanks for making me smile big guy!

:high-five:

Radogast is a great warrior. I may vote for him... we all deserve it but I will save my vote to waste it at the end. I mean unless I have chance and am 1 vote from winning of course. LOL

When I was told to look here I told that person that I had no chance Radogast would win...Just goes to show what I know. LOL

:peace:

What a great group of nominees! Every single one of them is worthy of my vote, this is going to be a tough decision.
Best of luck to everyone :cheer:

I'm holding my vote until I'm not high and can make an informed decision. :rofl:

Ha ha! It does! I thought you said 'time seems to slow flower when you are stoned'. Kind of true as well I suppose. It's been a minute already, took me that long to decipher the sentence.

Back
Top Bottom