• Scottsquatch - C-99 x BB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heraldo - Blueberry Haze

• Dusty Kiefers - Duke Silver

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The competition is getting stiff up in here as the saying goes. Beautiful entries one and all! :thumb:

Ok so i figured id throw in my highbrix Sweet Tooth. She was growen using doc buds highbrix kit. This is from 2nd soil an she has jus the fruitiest smell to her with sumthn like a sourness on a deep inhale of her. And she tastes of earthy berries an some other kind of fruit on the exhale but i cant quite place it. And then here is a close up trich shot of the same bud.

Ok so i figured id throw in my highbrix Sweet Tooth. She was growen using doc buds highbrix kit. This is from 2nd soil an she has jus the fruitiest smell to her with sumthn like a sourness on a deep inhale of her. And she tastes of earthy berries an some other kind of fruit on the exhale but i cant quite place it. And then here is a close up trich shot of the same bud.

Nice work mate, stunning

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for voting.

There is a consolidated list of all entries in the first post in-thread for your viewing delight.

Good luck, everyone.

Those colors are so outstanding. Do all C.Meth plants produce the same colors?
Hey gato. I've grown out 3 of these and all were slightly different in colour. They we're all very dark with 2 being like this and the 3rd being more of a ruby red. Thanks and Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom