• Triggle - Oregon Lemons

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Gudyul - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Buckshot - BID Chemdawg x RP Kush

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and the White Widow and Sage/Sour with just a couple. Sometimes I wonder who's actually voting for these contests or if those folks are actually voting on the bud or the gardener...there is a separate contest for that, after all. Whatevs. Your grape ape looks fire Kronic, nice job.

Just out of curiosity, isn't this a NUG of the month contest vs jar of weed a month? I am not meaning to be a troublemaker but sometimes I have a hard time deciding which nug when a jar of nugs is submitted. So, I tend to just ignore the submissions with a pile of bud in the pictures.

Just wondering as I would judge "Weed of the Month" or "Harvest of the Month" different than I do "Nug of the Month" since to me that involves picking the best nug, trimming perfectly etc. The others I would judge by consistency and other criteria in addition to some of the nug factors.

Just wondering what everyone thinks? I am not criticizing the entries with multiple buds as maybe I am the one who is confused.

Bob ;)

Wow! Sucks to see the negativity here. At times the popular person get the vote over the deserving but that's life! I guarantee I am not popular, I don't know how to talk to people, not even online. I have 14 friends on my friends list and most of them are no longer with 420. Look at my journals, completed grows from start to finish in 4 pages with maybe 5 followers. I'm just a bearded mother!%&%#^ living in the sticks that still manages to get a win, how? Because I deserved it! It took me 2 years entering monthly, n yes i believe i lost multiple times to lesser entries but I'm ok with that. Why? Because it not costing me a Damn thing! Everyone just take a hit, calm down n let's get this community back to our peaceful loving ways.....please!

So many delicious buds :drool:

Hard to pick but that Vanilla Kush reminds me of some bud I smoked 10 years ago in the States and it was a real treat.

V:bongrip:

Fire up some of your favorite personal stash and relax folks. Its out of your control. If someone votes for a friend so be it. I'm so thankful for this site and all the wonderful sponsors that make these contests a reality. Not to mention the great members. I think the mods do a fantastic job of making sure everyone follows the rules listed on the first page. Buuut :), if I could change one thing it would be to remove the ability to view poll results until the winner is announced. Can't complain though cause it doesn't cost a dime to join. And if you do pull out a win the prizes are fantastic :peace::rollit:

It's a bud contest, who started this tinfoil hat conspiracy anyway?
Oh right I have to mention the following to balance the "energy" emission of my post.
Vlad is now excreting peace and love to everyone on this thread.

Good night :rofl:

V:bongrip:

Please relax and take a smoke break guys, we're investigating and removing the shenanigans now, as always.

We'll discuss the multiple nugs in the back, however the cheating is our first priority.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

Christianity is totally whack.
I'm voting for Trump.
HID lighting is superior to LED.

I'm on the right thread, right?

Seriously...GRAPE APE...well done!!!!!!

:rofl: Funny stuff Yeatster

First time I've seen the super-trolling come out on 420Mag. That escalated quickly. Word up to 420Mag for handlin biz and word to the Cultivator for keepin it 100.

Something smelled fishy and it obviously was so I'm going to give everyone a pass here. Congrats to all vote getters so far. HealingKronic is coming on strong! Can KidGrow salvage this one? We'll see....there's a lot of month left.

If that's the worst the trolling gets here, we're all going to be just fine.

"I don't care how much I lose, I'm a champion."- Dwight Howard :rofl:

Peace

Trig

Christianity is totally whack.
I'm voting for Trump.
HID lighting is superior to LED.

I'm on the right thread, right?

Seriously...GRAPE APE...well done!!!!!!

I disagree. Christianity is obviously superior to HID.

Happy to ... enlighten you.

:)

Back
Top Bottom