• ShiggityFlip - Agent Orange #1

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • B A R - Blue Blood

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Icemud - Tangie

Votes: 15 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, don't wanna be a downer but I'm seeing a few violations of rule number five. I won't put anybody on blast but.....

5) must be "dry" and "ready to smoke"

I've harvested enough plants to know wet bud when I see it

Other then that one picture that was clearly a plant and not a "ready to smoke" bud i havent noticed any others that are against the rules in fact there's been plenty of tasty looking entries! Best of luck to all entries as always its gonna be a tough month for voting :tokin:

I would like to enter my Purple phenotype of Tangie that popped out of 6 plants from seed. This tangie was the only one which leaves turned a merlot red/purple color late flowering and it has a very fruity, tangerine/citrus smell to her with little bit of skunkyness.

IMG_20160114_205847.jpg

IMG_20160114_210058.jpg

The poll is open.

:goodluck: Everyone.

PS A note for anyone new to this: There is a consolidated list of all the entrants' nugs in the first post of this thread. :cheer:

:popcorn: We got a 20 dog race so far....

Ah shig...you should have entered a plant and gone for a trifecta!!!!

:goodjob:

Have you seen a-trains auto ultimate? Wow and all the other ones like Marzbadrocks MT Kush. Several could take the win here easy! Normally I would go through all of them like I did last month but since I am in this competition. I figured I should wait till the end. I am thankful to be considered with my first Nug. But with those plants for plant of the month I don't think I have a chance yet. Mine are too small. Someday!

Yes I did. Honestly I didn't vote for yours but not because it doesn't rock. There are many great nugs this moth. All 3 competitions are full of great choices.

I had to go back and forth a lot on the nug and POTM. But those are easy because you can just look at the pics. The other one I have to find time to go read around because I wont vote for myself. :passitleft:

Great job though man. :thumb:

I got 2 white strains in my next grow...maybe I can get sumtin like that...if they aren't males. :laughtwo:

What was your nute program? What were your bloom boosters?

yeah i wish I had a better camera to take photos... Really doesn't capture the beauty of the colors and the macro pic went out of focus... Guess that's what i get for using my phone. Amazing buds on display by all.

That was a tough choice... We must find a way to get a sample for these tough ones... ;)

agreed. between coin flips and imaginary taste tests i finally ended up with Canad420's Amnesia Lemon.. but it took some doing lol. tough competition imo :)

Yes I did. Honestly I didn't vote for yours but not because it doesn't rock. There are many great nugs this moth. All 3 competitions are full of great choices.

I had to go back and forth a lot on the nug and POTM. But those are easy because you can just look at the pics. The other one I have to find time to go read around because I wont vote for myself. :passitleft:

Great job though man. :thumb:

I got 2 white strains in my next grow...maybe I can get sumtin like that...if they aren't males. :laughtwo:

What was your nute program? What were your bloom boosters?

Nute program was holland's secret 3 part nutes. Not many people use it but I still had a bunch on hand from when I used to grow. I didn't use any boosters this time through. Not even the B+ for holland's secret. Just the 3 part and pk supplement ton of bud/the heavies and demeters destiny for calcium (some epsoms for my also). Oh and cannazym because I reused old root filled soilless mix lol.

Back
Top Bottom