• UptheHoller2

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Cajuncelt

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • 420 Warrior

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
46 here (Born in 69'), so I guess we can consider ourselves to be the "Cannabis Generation"...How cool is that handle? And that stands to reason too, seeing that our parents were kids of the 60's generation, when "Grass" was the order of the day and activism was a way of life...What a glorious, yet turbulent time in history that was...?
:allgood:

Remember guys, as far as we've come in our life time, we must never forget that there's still miles to go yet. We must stay diligent and never get complacent. But I am really proud to see how much the stigma of the past is slowly melting away in this country, all be it still way too slow of a process, IMO

I really wish I could sit here like you guys and breathe easy and talk about what it's like to grow Cannabis freely but until we get some real help here in Georgia, I fear it will be many many years before I can ever make that claim, although I'm no stranger to growing Cannabis, I still have too much at stake to be open about it like y'all are.
:yummy:

I too had to work my way through college and the food in my belly came from this trade. I would have starved getting through college otherwise. I almost did anyway. Getting a degree in engineering makes it hard to spend much time working during the school year. And you can't make a lot during summer...not enough for the whole rest of the year.

We made it legal in my state so I am happy as a clam but there is still a fight for the rest of you. Hopefully our model proves sufficient to the rest of the union to get it on the ballots in a reasonable way.

:peace:

Agreed...I am here to help home growers. I just want to stop the madness of the black market and people going to jail for nothing. Freedom to home grow will solve everything including medical. If we can take care of ourselves and be self sufficient then we can all grow in peace.

I grew for way too long scared and in the dark. Long before the internet had a safe place like this. I was lucky and had lots of help from the right kind of people so I am here to give back. We have come a long way. We are almost there!!!!

Anyone my age or older thought we would never get this far.

57 here (I had to do the math :) )

About 5 years ago, I had the unexpeced honor to chat with L. Keith Stroup, one of the founders of NORML. We were at the 420 day celebration in the Boston Common, prior to legalization of Medical Marijuana in Massachusetts and many other states. I thanked him for his many decades of service fighting marijuana prohibition. He told me, "We are going to win the recreational marijuana vote in Colorado and Washington state. We are going to win Medical Marijuana in Massachusetts. It's finally happening." His eyes got watery, he hugged me and my wife, and said... "I never thought I would see this day in my lifetime. "

After growing up in California when marijuana posession was only an infraction, and seeing the Reagon and Bush years, I also thought we would not see marijuana prohibition repealed in my lifetime. We, the people, are lifting the yoke of tyranny off our shoulders. It feels good :)

Hey thanks for the reply....

I never thought I would ever be nominated here. I do not represent the best of this place, I am a smart ass and I get into it with the trolls. (I really had to hold back yesterday...)

It is truly an honor to be up here with such great peps.

I just am seriously tired of the government getting involved with cannabis as a personal thing. Take my taxes for healthcare or for the land management... whatever. But don't tell me what plants I can put in my yard man!!!!

If I help just a few people get off the black market to be self sufficient...especially a medical needs person... then I have made up for some of my sins.

I want the words to be as Green as my garage! I want to be able to bring a pack of spliffs with me on a trip without fear of the TSA handcuffing me.

I love this place.

:green_heart:

I remember a Cheech and Chong album where they are sitting in a park smoking a joint and a LE officer walks by and Chong freaks out but Cheech says don't worry remember it's legal now. They were acting like they were old stoners then. I used to say that it wouldn't happen in my life time. It still hasn't in my state and probably won't in the near future. But it hasn't stopped me in 40 years. I think that the thing that has changed is the attitude that folks had towards you back in the 70's. The attitude where if you smoked every day (or several times every day) that you were looked down upon. Some of the folks that looked down on you were drinking 3 or more beers every day but somehow you were considered a head for getting your buzz from a different source. I remember having people tell me " I don't know how you can go to classes stoned every day! " I would always say, " I don't see how you don't!" I never much cared about what people thought about me ...still don't. I'm just me take it or leave it! Best of luck in all you grow!

Well that was real difficult but I finally pulled the trigger. Best of luck to all yall. I enjoyed reading through your works!

:peace:

:green_heart:

and some good

Sample_BM_close.jpg

to yall!

Back
Top Bottom