Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Cajuncelt

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • 420 Warrior

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:bravo:These are the nominees for Member of the Month - January 2015:bravo:

@Cannafan comes with glowing nominations from members: "In addition to her well-known talents as a grower helping growers, helping members stay within guidelines, and an ambassador for 420 standards of excellence, Cannafan has really energized the Concentrated Cannabis Oil threads over the last several weeks." "Her presence is energetic, focussing, cheerleading and calming. I love what she does here and the passion and compassion she brings every day."

@CCOiler His work on his new oil thread, Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO has been described as, "Along with the Oil Making and Oil Tacking threads, a potentially life-changing place for seriously ill people to learn to treat themselves with CCO." A good enough reason alone for him to be on this list.

@glimmergrass has a host of warm nominations. "She is very helpful to all growers and answers questions with good info and lots of it. She brings positive vibes to many of us on 420 Magazine." "She is super positive as well as being willing to answer any questions to the best of her abilities." "I think Glimmergrass is a excellent member of this wonderful site and in my opinion the site is lucky to have people like her." We are.

@Papageno As one nominator put it: "He simply is an astounding diagnostician and helps new growers learn key fundamentals of growing. He seems to like to help out the people who need it most - that's where his talent really shines. He is also very active in FAQ and helps many, many, many growers on here with his sound advice, which happens on a very frequent basis." He may live in a small town, but he's no fool.

@ShiggityFlip Nominators wrote: "This guy is truly a champion of cannabis and an excellent teacher." "When he encounters a new grower, he will ask for others to visit the newbie and provide help and encouragement." "This guy in my opinion is already MOTM, he just hasn't been recognized as such yet!" And a personal one: "He saved my first grow, and he's always helpful, friendly and honest." I just like his name.

@Stage As those who follow the contests know, Stage is a very fine grower. But more than that, "He is always helping and giving sound advice. He truly deserves it." "He's always in the journals with insights and humour". "Stage is so generous with his advice, which is always solid and practical".

@uptheholler2 It's no surprise to see Uptheholler2's name here again. He comes with a wealth of experience which he conveys with wit and eloquence. Or as one nominator put it: "His wisdom, stories and advice are pure gold." That, together with being a constant, active champion of cannabis, makes him a worthy nominee.

@CajunCelt is another key and valued member of our Oil community. "I would like to nominate Cajun Celtic for the great work he does in getting accurate information to the community about the proper ways to use MMJ to help people with their medical problems", wrote one nominator. Cajuncelt has been a long-term, highly knowledgeable and extremely active member on the MMJ threads. Many, many members have benefitted from his advice and help.

@420 Warrior This month we have representatives from the MMJ and Oil threads, and now 420 Warrior is here for his work, his cheerleading and his focus in the News and Activist threads. One of his nominators put it most succinctly: "I would like to nominate 420 Warrior for his continued efforts to educate and motivate more members in the fight against the criminalization of MMJ." Hurray for that.

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

The poll is now open. :woohoo:

We would like to thank all of you - and there were many - who nominated members this month. It was (as you can see from the list of nominees above) a bit of a bumper month. If your nominated member did not make the list, then please, if you think they still deserve it, nominate them again in February.

We truly appreciate everyone's involvement. :thanks:

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Wow Folks! Again I am extremely proud to even be nominated! I'm starting to think that this Brides maid gig is the best thing ever! I woke up this morning with this old man body sore as heck from hanging drywall for the last 3 days. I jump onto 420 Mag and my friends have again blessed me with a nomination for doing what I love...helping people grow our favorite plant! There is nothing that put's a spring in my step like the people on this site! Thanks again for the boost up and best of luck to all of the nominees! As always, Best of luck in all you grow!

Wow guys! Now this is going to be a contest!!

There's too many amazing people up here. I thought last month was tough!!!

Best of luck to all of you! Your efforts are inspiring and motivational! You all help make this place amazing and warm!

Thanks for making 420 Magazine our home!

:love:

Best of Luck to yall. Truly Humbling to be up there. I know I haven't decided yet who to vote for as there are too many good choices. The one I wanted to vote for was one of last months losers whom I just assumed would make it on again. Next time I guess I will have to nominate her. But there are plenty to choose from. Too many to make my decision today. Gonna have to find time to read up on the few I don't know about.

Best of luck to everyone!

:peace:

High all and top of the morning to everyone!:hippy:
I would like to thank and congratulate all the nominees! :cheer:
Who in their right mind would nominate Stage? I don't hold a candle to my fellow nominees in this contest. lol....Seriously thank you very much for the nomination and kind words. :Namaste:
I'd like to give GlimmerGrass a shout out for being so ...(sorry Mr. Am4zin) Am4zing! Congrats on your nomination!:bravo:
Shiggity Flip....my dude! So glad to see you back in this contest bro.
Congrats on your nomination! :thanks:

Holy crap. I'm actually crying. Thank you. It's not only a bewildering honour to have been nominated it's totally fucking humbling when I think of all the people on this site and the INCREDIBLE other people who have been nominated this month. I am grateful to this site for so many reasons beyond those connected with the miraculous plant we grow. I've tried other sites, and left them very quickly because I felt that in some weird way there was a competition there to humiliate new or ignorant growers and keep them outsiders. Not here. Not from the first day. That's rare, especially online, where it's easy to see other people as non-people.

SO MUCH LOVE, you guys. SO MUCH LOVE.

:circle-of-love:

What an exciting list. Only one of you will take the prize, but we all win by having each of you so active in our community. I'm in tears myself glimmer. How do I make the choice from so many valued members? Almost everyone on this list has had a profound impact on my own life, and I've watched all of you touch so many other lives here with your positive attitudes and helpful nature. This is going to be a tough one. I'm going to have to think about this for a few days.

Wow! We have something really special going on here at :420:, don't we?

Holy crap. I'm actually crying. Thank you. It's not only a bewildering honour to have been nominated it's totally fucking humbling when I think of all the people on this site and the INCREDIBLE other people who have been nominated this month. I am grateful to this site for so many reasons beyond those connected with the miraculous plant we grow. I've tried other sites, and left them very quickly because I felt that in some weird way there was a competition there to humiliate new or ignorant growers and keep them outsiders. Not here. Not from the first day. That's rare, especially online, where it's easy to see other people as non-people.

SO MUCH LOVE, you guys. SO MUCH LOVE.

THIS! This kind of thoughtful, heartwarming and well written response is the reason you deserve to be on the list.

What an exciting list. Only one of you will take the prize, but we all win by having each of you so active in our community. I'm in tears myself glimmer. How do I make the choice from so many valued members? Almost everyone on this list has had a profound impact on my own life, and I've watched all of you touch so many other lives here with your positive attitudes and helpful nature. This is going to be a tough one. I'm going to have to think about this for a few days.

Wow! We have something really special going on here at :420:, don't we?

Group Hug?

Wow guys, I'm blown away and truly honored. I certainly never expected to be on this list along with so many other beautiful and worthy members here. I mean sure, I'm passionate about seeing our beloved Cannabis plant legalized for every suffering patient and adult in the entire world but I never thought that passion would carry over and translate to a nomination for MOTM here at 420 Magazine? :thedoubletake:

If I'm to be quite honest with y'all, if my being nominated, winning or not, helps to create even a few new true Cannabis warriors fighting for our Beloved Cannabis plant we all love, then I'll consider it a real victory either way.

All I've ever wanted was for the suffering of millions to end, whether it's people who suffer from a debilitating diseases or people who are wasting their lives away needlessly in prison for a plant that's never hurt a soul in recorded history. I just want the pain and suffering of the world to end, period!

With all the love, compassion and passion I have in my mind, body, heart and soul, I want to thank each and every single person here at 420 Magazine for making this the most friendly, Compassionate and beautiful Cannabis family on the planet.
:thanks:

Sending you all my love from my little piece of the universe to yours,

420 Warrior
:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Agreed...I am here to help home growers. I just want to stop the madness of the black market and people going to jail for nothing. Freedom to home grow will solve everything including medical. If we can take care of ourselves and be self sufficient then we can all grow in peace.

I grew for way too long scared and in the dark. Long before the internet had a safe place like this. I was lucky and had lots of help from the right kind of people so I am here to give back. We have come a long way. We are almost there!!!!

Anyone my age or older thought we would never get this far.

Anyone my age or older thought we would never get this far.

Not sure how old you are, but at 43 and dealing hash to my friends in the late 80s and early 90s, I can say with confidence I never ever thought we would get this far. Ever never even.

Not sure how old you are, but at 43 and dealing hash to my friends in the late 80s and early 90s, I can say with confidence I never ever thought we would get this far. Ever never even.

Pushing 60! I always joke that I was voted most likely to do hard time back in college in 76- 81 because I worked my way through school trading in my favorite agricultural commodity! Best of luck in all you grow!

Back
Top Bottom