420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2017

420 Magazine Nug of the Month - February 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow nugs look awsome.Wish I could try some hehehe.Hows the smoke?

...“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you’re high, you can do everything you normally do just as well — you just realize that it’s not worth the effort. There is a difference.”...

It's such a joy to smoke, it's pretty much dessert weed. The name is appropriate, because the aromatic notes of berry and fruit are undeniable, it's like I canned it in a jar someone had used for preserves and didn't wash out. It feels just about that sticky when handling it as well, but the actual smoke itself is one of the few flavors I can say I've really actually enjoyed. I mean, I do like the taste of weed, but it's more like an acquired taste like coffee or beer; with this weed it's like you're inhaling sweet berry-flavored air. It's a heavy indica, as much as I tried to harvest a little early (9 weeks) with mostly cloudy trichomes, she will still put me to sleep if I'm not careful. Judging the potency is rather hard, because sometimes I will simply pack another bowl for the taste alone. There's still a nice amount of headiness to the high, but the cerebral element of it is more noticeable at the peak of onset, and then as it diminishes there's a noticeable shift towards lethargy and body stone that's just amazing for melting away anxiety. It especially is helpful with the nightmares and insomnia from my PTSD, because it's such a heavy stone that I pretty much sleep like a rock until the next morning. Multiple alarm clocks needed.

I would like to summit my most recent harvest, my own Skunk cross. Completely organic and used a very tropical photoperiod trying to pull out some more sativa traits out this hybrid. Very potent indica properties, very good for insomnia because after one good smoke you end up in bed, slightly uplifting at start but overall very very relaxing, great munchies. Smell very pungent, a touch sweet/citric, smokes very smooth, has a very kush smell to it. Meds just get sweeter and sweeter with time.

IMG_82905.jpg
IMG_82353.jpg

It's such a joy to smoke, it's pretty much dessert weed. The name is appropriate, because the aromatic notes of berry and fruit are undeniable, it's like I canned it in a jar someone had used for preserves and didn't wash out. It feels just about that sticky when handling it as well, but the actual smoke itself is one of the few flavors I can say I've really actually enjoyed. I mean, I do like the taste of weed, but it's more like an acquired taste like coffee or beer; with this weed it's like you're inhaling sweet berry-flavored air. It's a heavy indica, as much as I tried to harvest a little early (9 weeks) with mostly cloudy trichomes, she will still put me to sleep if I'm not careful. Judging the potency is rather hard, because sometimes I will simply pack another bowl for the taste alone. There's still a nice amount of headiness to the high, but the cerebral element of it is more noticeable at the peak of onset, and then as it diminishes there's a noticeable shift towards lethargy and body stone that's just amazing for melting away anxiety. It especially is helpful with the nightmares and insomnia from my PTSD, because it's such a heavy stone that I pretty much sleep like a rock until the next morning. Multiple alarm clocks needed.

Im really happy you achived such a high quality bud and that smokes and looks great.Im also super happy that it helps you with all those things ...

..."They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well – you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference."...

Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough

A delightful fruity bouquet with deep indica aroma. Strawberry Cough offers a long term, relaxing heady high.

Easy to grow and equally easy to trim.

DPStrawberryCough_20170204_018.jpg

just wouldn't focus on the front.....
DPStrawberryCough_20170204_019.jpg

Opps,, those buds were from a Jack Herer. Flowered 73 days under the big HID in the sky, grown in soil. Keepem Green

Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough

A delightful fruity bouquet with deep indica aroma. Strawberry Cough offers a long term, relaxing heady high.

Easy to grow and equally easy to trim.

DPStrawberryCough_20170204_018.jpg

just wouldn't focus on the front.....
DPStrawberryCough_20170204_019.jpg

Great job man.I just wanted to ask how much did you pull from it in dry weight?

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Great job man.I just wanted to ask how much did you pull from it in dry weight?

...“Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud.”...

Thank you!

As far as total harvest, well, I really don't pay too much attention to that detail! I will guess around 8 ounces from 4 plants. Well, probably a bit more, but not really sure.

I just converted 4 oz of SBC into CCO today with 4 oz of Querkle. I pay more close attention to the turnaround on oil production. Shame on me! I should keep track of everything.

Hello All, I want to share a couple pictures of my midnight express auto from freedom seeds. From seed to harvest it was about 60 days. The buds still smell fruity, I love to pop the jar open to pull a nug out.
When you first look at the nug it appears very dark in color, it's covered in sugar which I think really stands out.
420-magazine-mobile305383797.jpg

Now when you take that nug over to the light to actually check out all that sugar is when the real magic happens. It's like finding a diamond in the rough. She just explodes with color.

420-magazine-mobile1482007675.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Name : unknown new strain being stabilized
Potency: Have not been that lifted in years. "Northeast bud sucks"
Taste: very smooth pine tasting
Smell : very strong pine/fuel smell.Down stairs neighbors came knocking ask wth i was smoking.
History: Seeds that was sent to me from west cost came with a little sample of his current project

420-magazine-mobile557131973.jpg

What's up :420:

I was hanging out with some friends the other day and accidently caused a huge fiasco.:passitleft: Me and a friend decided to step outside and try some of my latest harvest and Mrs Scarlet decided to open a window and she starts screaming " It smells like tweeds!" and the entire evening turned into a episode of CSI.:thedoubletake: So we all sat on the couch and they started playing a freakin guessing game on who smoked , what they smoked and where..Me and my friend where trying to blame it on the neighbors and mislead everybody and Mrs Peacock comes out of no where and starts telling everybody she saw Mr Green and Twox on the patio smoking Purple Urkle out of her candle stick holder. Then she busts out her phone and starts talking about how she's got pics.

20170207_140201.jpg

20170207_152421.jpg

My reply, CA Legal Baby!!:party: YA, I smoked it, it was good and I would smoke it again. My apologies for making the the patio smell like fruity pebbles and gas and big ups to the candle stick holder for helping a brother out in my time of need. :high-five:

So long story short, I would like to submit Mrs Peacocks pics of My Purple Urkle for Nug of the Month.. And if anybody wants to smoke I have enough for everybody,.... as long as we smoke out of the candle stick holder :)

Edit... I also apologize for making Nug of the Month Entries while medicated... :Namaste:

Holy cow..its like dejavu..shes got my nug. LOL LOL LOL
Nice to see u entered that beauty

Hello All, I want to share a couple pictures of my midnight express auto from freedom seeds. From seed to harvest it was about 60 days. The buds still smell fruity, I love to pop the jar open to pull a nug out.
When you first look at the nug it appears very dark in color, it's covered in sugar which I think really stands out.
420-magazine-mobile305383797.jpg

Now when you take that nug over to the light to actually check out all that sugar is when the real magic happens. It's like finding a diamond in the rough. She just explodes with color.

420-magazine-mobile1482007675.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well crud, you guys are going to make me argue with myself when it comes time to vote....."yeah that one for sure...or this one...no it's this other one...well crap now there's purple ones" ....not very nice of you all ;) :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom