420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Daaaaaamn...I am just now getting to this journal! How?! I'll blame it on the meds! Definitely following along @Justin Goody . I really like your introductory post to the journal. I may do something very similar if that's cool? I'm barely on page 4 of 13...I'll have to catch up later. I need another few puffs first. I'm enjoying the soil chat so far too. I will be trying a new soil recipe this year. I'll post it up on my journal when I have it complete.

i have a small compost pile, i throw all my fruit and veg waste into , , i then like to throw old used soil on top , i then plant my comfrey in there , come summer i can chop up the comfrey and use this as my liquid ferts
Same here! It makes for some excellent and fertile soil that is full of life! I dumped all of last year's soil into my garden beds where I grow fruit and veggies. I have some comfrey in containers right now but they are not happy. They REALLY like a full nutrient load in their roots. I am actually transplanting mine out to the hell strip in front of my house. Might as well utilize it somewhere and have it be useful!

:happy-birthday: Justin! Hope you're having a great weekend away!

Daaaaaamn...I am just now getting to this journal! How?! I'll blame it on the meds! Definitely following along @Justin Goody . I really like your introductory post to the journal. I may do something very similar if that's cool? I'm barely on page 4 of 13...I'll have to catch up later. I need another few puffs first. I'm enjoying the soil chat so far too. I will be trying a new soil recipe this year. I'll post it up on my journal when I have it complete.

:laughtwo: I actually bookmarked Justin's initial post because I also thought it was great! Maybe his first post should be a template for the rest of us. :rofl:

Maybe his first post should be a template for the rest of us.
I was thinking the same damn thing! Haaa haaaa...but I didn't want to do it until we get his permission. He put in all that hard work and I was ready to swoop on it! :laugh: :passitleft:

I’m all about using every last bit of weed, so the stuff that rolls down hill ends up here.
B8A6D9B0-E081-4B5F-9832-E4E18150AE4D.jpeg
Decarbed 2oz of mixed flower makes 120 of these #000 pills (that’s horse pill size) or almost 200 #00 pills.
If you like to get high, ALL DAY, and you haven’t tried this, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
I start feeling them after about 1 hour 45 min - 2 hours later.
It really slows things down :rofl: :laugh:
Jebus krypes. Those pills are huge. Do you swallow them or insert them:hmmmm:
I may just give them a go.

Have a great break!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and for keeping the journal alive while I was gone.
Got some much needed unplugged recharge time in a really peaceful spot in the middle of nowhere for a few days.
F9ED3332-675E-4CC5-8F6D-A4BC0E1BD28C.jpeg
FA8C13D4-56FE-4BAB-86B4-E69BB11A9785.jpeg

Came back to happy healthy ladies, ready to rock. Even the runt doesn’t look too bad-
F59CF9F6-AF0F-42BA-8ACB-E26944099A11.jpeg
FE43121B-DBAD-49DE-9F68-532402769648.jpeg
A little time out of the spotlight did wonders for them.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and people are getting pumped about the comparative grow.

Welcome back! The plants look happy to see you! :Rasta:

Welcome back! Those pictures of the getaway spot are great looks like a nice place to recharge!

The ladies haven’t missed a beat while you were away.

Glad you had a good break mate. Looks beautiful. Did you say 'Hellooooo little Hobbits' whilst toking on your pipe? :laugh:

Ladies look like they had a good weekend relaxing too. Win, win.

Let them know they have a new family member now. :yahoo:
20210321_202356.jpg

Welcome back Justin. What an incredible view man! I could definitely use a recharge location that right now. I need to do a better job of making time to do that for myself. Plants are looking good! I'm stoked to get started soon.

Oh...and @HashGirl volunteered your introduction post to be used as a template...ok...cool! Thanks! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and for keeping the journal alive while I was gone.
Got some much needed unplugged recharge time in a really peaceful spot in the middle of nowhere for a few days.
That looks damn nice Justin, the long ago trout fisherman in me always looks with a longing eye on such views of nature.:)

That looks damn nice Justin, the long ago trout fisherman in me always looks with a longing eye on such views of nature.:)
Thank you.
Lots of fly fishing right up the river from us. We were lucky enough to not have seen another person for 2 whole days where we were staying. It was fantastic!

Glad you had a good break mate. Looks beautiful. Did you say 'Hellooooo little Hobbits' whilst toking on your pipe? :laugh:

Ladies look like they had a good weekend relaxing too. Win, win.

Let them know they have a new family member now. :yahoo:
20210321_202356.jpg
Now it's officially a comparative grow, we actually have something to compare!
Nice work getting her going, she's almost as tall as mine already :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom