420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Thanks for the invite, Justin.

I'm in!

Is it time to guess the finishing weight yet? :Rasta:

And away we grow...
F48151E5-D478-4D7B-9FF8-8ABFC0DEDFD4.jpeg
Happy Monday and happy March, hoping you all enjoy your week.
Welcome to the world little gal!

I'm a little late, but there's still a few good seats left...
I'll be watching this one!

I'm a little late, but there's still a few good seats left...
I'll be watching this one!
My own Dad late for my grow :rofl:
It may be standing room only now.

Glad to have you here, and looking forward to your next grow as well.

I'm gonna tag along because i am looking for new lights, mine work, but better is better
last grow I had a GSC plant that produced nicely, so I will see what you can do with similar genetics
Mine work too, and probably would for many years. But I'm always looking to upgrade and see what I can do with even less wattage. The best auto I've ever grown was under 140w and after years of growing under 400-2000w and heat, every advance in lighting is a welcome change. These are so thin and cool running, the possibilities are endless.

Glad to have you along!

Hey Justin, I'm another gatecrasher to watch along! I have some GSC from WeedSeedsExpress but I haven't tried running it yet but I am looking forward to watching how they go for you, as I'll probably kick one of them off next grow. I am currently running some of their other genetics (Godfather OG, Strawberry Cough and CBD Express Auto) which I'm impressed with - great company to deal with!

Hey Justin, I'm another gatecrasher to watch along! I have some GSC from WeedSeedsExpress but I haven't tried running it yet but I am looking forward to watching how they go for you, as I'll probably kick one of them off next grow. I am currently running some of their other genetics (Godfather OG, Strawberry Cough and CBD Express Auto) which I'm impressed with - great company to deal with!
Good to have you!
They are an awesome company and I bet those other genetics are top notch too.
Yes it should be fun, no doubt. Looking forward to running their purple CBD kush one day, too.

Don't mind if I pull up a tree stump and enjoy the show.
Haven't been around much lately. But, l have some GSC (Cali Connect) in flower now. A couple in veg and a few clones making roots. STS for fem seeds starts today on one of the girls.
I've also have been using low wattage Sun and Fusion boards for a couple of years.
Good luck with your grow!

Great setup and I love the speed of those WSE beans! I have a question about the ProMix though: is it this?
promix-premium-potting-mix-1_0.png

That one already has some nutes mixed in.

I was waving to Justin and commenting on my lateness, not yours!
Yes but I buy the bales
30E55CC5-F6E2-48FC-8DFB-F54C64E21DDF.jpeg
I began using this as seed starter but ended up liking it. That might explain why I don’t have to use as much MC ;)

Have my current other 2 seedlings in FFOF this time to see if it works/takes nutes better.

Great setup and I love the speed of those WSE beans! I have a question about the ProMix though: is it this?
promix-premium-potting-mix-1_0.png

That one already has some nutes mixed in.

I was waving to Justin and commenting on my lateness, not yours!
Touch'e Mon Ami

Yes but I buy the bales
30E55CC5-F6E2-48FC-8DFB-F54C64E21DDF.jpeg
I began using this as seed starter but ended up liking it. That might explain why I don’t have to use as much MC ;)

Have my current other 2 seedlings in FFOF this time to see if it works/takes nutes better.
Wow, didn't know about this stuff. I want some! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom