420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Cracking looking plant mate,,not much more can be said about it :circle-of-love:

Welcoming in the weekend nicely :thumb: Hope mine looks like that in a couple more weeks.
I have no doubt your baby will be looking this good or better, Vet. Have a great weekend, brother.
Cracking looking plant mate,,not much more can be said about it :circle-of-love:
Thank ya, she’s cooking now. I love anything GSC, so my mouth is already watering.

Day 82
167CC6BD-D214-4BAD-8C2C-EC19F7AE3F78.jpeg
6E60380F-4635-4D40-8C81-38C5225442D4.jpeg
Flower Day 29.

Drinking lots of water nowadays (every day), and doing some good work in here. Occasional tip burn here and there but nothing big, pretty standard when walking that fine line between feeding and pushing.
A pic of down below too, for anyone interested.

Happy Saturday and I hope your plants are all green and happy.

Day 84
1039A8ED-1AFE-4192-A827-5E0A32306193.jpeg
Flower Day 31

Her tent now smells like a friendly skunk when I open it in the morning.
She’s looking very content and isn’t wanting for much these days.
@Weed Seeds Express GSC (auto) is currently in my bong, and has only improved in taste and potency in the last 6 months. If this photo version is supposed to be stronger, I’d love to see it!
Happy Monday!
Remember to keep that humidity down and that air movement up.

Sweet looking plant u got there Justin :circle-of-love:

As the leader of the GSC pack I'd say you're setting the bar nice and high! :welldone:
Thanks Shed, I hope I’m able to do that.
I didn’t expect to hit a home run my first time using GF, but she seems to be on the right track at least.
I’m all for someone showing me up though and getting a bigger/fatter plant..as long as they share their methods with us ;)

Day 84
1039A8ED-1AFE-4192-A827-5E0A32306193.jpeg
Flower Day 31

Her tent now smells like a friendly skunk when I open it in the morning.
She’s looking very content and isn’t wanting for much these days.
@Weed Seeds Express GSC (auto) is currently in my bong, and has only improved in taste and potency in the last 6 months. If this photo version is supposed to be stronger, I’d love to see it!
Happy Monday!
Remember to keep that humidity down and that air movement up.
Looking amazing Justin! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom