420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Good morning, Justin.

Your GSC looks beautiful.

Could you please refresh my memory on whether you're still feeding her with GeoFlora Veg or if you made the switch to Bloom when you switched to flower? I've heard that some GSC growers aren't using Bloom at all and since I'm new to growing and all it involves, I'm wondering what I will do when it's time to flip them.

Good morning, Justin.

Your GSC looks beautiful.

Could you please refresh my memory on whether you're still feeding her with GeoFlora Veg or if you made the switch to Bloom when you switched to flower? I've heard that some GSC growers aren't using Bloom at all and since I'm new to growing and all it involves, I'm wondering what I will do when it's time to flip them.
Morning HG, Yes I actually started feeding her Bloom the week before I flipped, and have been ever since.
My ratio is 5oz of GF in my 5 gallons of soil. Lots of people have slight variations on that, to each their own. It works for me and this light ;)

I actually started feeding her Bloom
Have you noticed that the bloom doesn’t have the bat guano cave odors that was so strong in the veg when first applied? Or maybe I have just become accustomed to it. It’s been awhile now since I’ve used the veg but it was pretty strong.
:rollit:

Have you noticed that the bloom doesn’t have the bat guano cave odors that was so strong in the veg when first applied? Or maybe I have just become accustomed to it. It’s been awhile now since I’ve used the veg but it was pretty strong.
:rollit:
:laughtwo: Oh, no. It definitely still smells like the bat cave. MAYBE not as strong as the Veg but still pretty funky.

Whatever you're doing makes it look like you're doing it well!

For hempy? :eek:

lol. oh gawsh no.
i have yards worth of hp promix peat and promix nuted pot soil at the folks.
musing on an hp geoflora run.

it's what i used for mom's outdoor passive hydro garden bins, with some clay based local soil to hold water.
didn't need the clay at all.

Yeah, I didn't even think of it that way. Haaa haaa. The fatter they are the stronger the branches will be. At least in theory. If all the nutrients and soil are aligned with her needs, she should be able to handle it.

Do you have any thoughts on using extra silica to strengthen the branches? I'm not sure how that would affect the @GeoFlora Nutrients or if it is even needed with their products.
Hey @BakedARea !

We've seen some pretty robust, hearty stem and shoot development using Geoflora VEG and haven't had many growers report needing to add silica. With that said, Geoflora VEG works great with supplementary products. If you want to give it a go and add some, silica offers many benefits to a plant's overall well-being such as strengthening cell walls, reducing stress from environmental impact, and improving water and mineral uptake. But again, we have not had many other growers report needing to add a silica product when using Geoflora Veg so you should be fine either way.

Hey @BakedARea !

We've seen some pretty robust, hearty stem and shoot development using Geoflora VEG and haven't had many growers report needing to add silica. With that said, Geoflora VEG works great with supplementary products. If you want to give it a go and add some, silica offers many benefits to a plant's overall well-being such as strengthening cell walls, reducing stress from environmental impact, and improving water and mineral uptake. But again, we have not had many other growers report needing to add a silica product when using Geoflora Veg so you should be fine either way.
I add a little silica to my feeding but it's mainly a habit and now something I feel I have to grow with. But your ammendments are doing most the work and I'm amazed. I've used fox farm bottles for a while now but honestly I see Geoflora sticking around because you have the bat guano I'm now addicted to smelling! Plus as long as you can read when the plant needs nutrients the feeding recommendations on the bags provided its all pretty spot on. I think my plants needed nutrients a day behind the schedule for when I planned to add more to the soil at transplant. Other then microbial teas that's all I feed with the nutrients. And of course still adding calcium magnesium and iron since using RO.

Does anyone still sniff race fuel or 2 stroke gas and get the same feeling as me!? Lol seriously tho even Remo nutrients now has me sticking my head in the bucket looking like a total nut sometimes after adding in nature candy! I'm a weirdo I tell ya!

Day 89
1B6FE396-7E62-4185-8540-68A3C9095D7E.jpeg
780A84AD-607B-4AC6-AD74-C9E0D89CEE8D.jpeg

Flower Day 36

Thanks for all the great comments lately, she really appreciates it ;)

Day 89
1B6FE396-7E62-4185-8540-68A3C9095D7E.jpeg
780A84AD-607B-4AC6-AD74-C9E0D89CEE8D.jpeg

Flower Day 36

Thanks for all the great comments lately, she really appreciates it ;)
Wow at the timer!
It’s your Sunday rhymer
She lookin fine
On Day 89
She has power
In that flower
And with one last shout
I‘m over and out.

*mike drop*

*moonwalks out*

Wow at the timer!
It’s your Sunday rhymer