420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

Could you super crop any of those branches if they're getting a bit close to the lights?

@Mars Hydro can you get our man here an update on his warranty claim?
I'm going to slowly bend them down I really messed up with big ones no training I like the Quadaling method think it works wonders I'm going to buy 5 more once this lot done and do 1 or 2 and quadaline them both with my light I'm gutted now it's been nearly a month since I emailed them and we started sorting it then nothing for weeks I was going to buy more mars products but the customer service/care is poor I've even messaged on here but still nothing will less light cause buds to grow really slow??

Quadlining is great. Produces everytime. That's disappointing they've gone quiet on you. Yeah I would say reduced lighting will have an impact on the flowering for sure.
That's what thought mate and yeah ino I keep emailing them though need it done so can finish up big ones and go again in smaller tents

I've got a Nextlight core sat doing nothing if you're close enough to meet somewhere to pick it up. Happy to loan it out.
That's a really nice offer mate you probably live good few hours away from me but I'm hoping if I just email every day from today they will hurry up and sort it out as the light is good when fully working maybe time to change up for next grow will se what they do and how much longer it takes but appreciate the offer mate alot of respect

That's a really nice offer mate you probably live good few hours away from me but I'm hoping if I just email every day from today they will hurry up and sort it out as the light is good when fully working maybe time to change up for next grow will se what they do and how much longer it takes but appreciate the offer mate alot of respect
No worries mate. Hopefully they get it sorted for you soon. The offer is there if you need it. Just let me know and we'll sort something out.

Hey mate
Noticed you say mate a lot..
Are you up north W ish.. Got a spare light if you need a quick loan of it..
I'm down south west mate but thankyou anyway had an email this morning saying it just left the docks to go to warehouse don't think I'm going to buy mars lights again with how long takes to sort it out if a problem by time il get it it be over a month waiting

I'm down south west mate but thankyou anyway had an email this morning saying it just left the docks to go to warehouse don't think I'm going to buy mars lights again with how long takes to sort it out if a problem by time il get it it be over a month waiting
No worries matey.. hope your up and running sharpish.

Thats a serious shite customer service over there at @Mars Hydro ,which is a pity as I was looking at getting a mars light for my 4×2 tent ,,guess I b lookin elsewhere

Thats a serious shite customer service over there at @Mars Hydro ,which is a pity as I was looking at getting a mars light for my 4×2 tent ,,guess I b lookin elsewhere
Don't get me wrong when it's fully working its amazing and produces some lovely buds I may just be the unlucky one and due to covid rising all over again hopefully it be sorted soon but they are really good lights it's just I got a problem with mine if I wasn't using it rite now wouldn't be a problem

I messed up with my timers some how seems to be revegging and getting bigger I'm going to strip all lights out move around try get all on 1 timer as think there a hour or 2 difference wich is messing it up don't no if cats nuged it

Clones 80 days from cut 23 days flowering

I've missed a top up so when it's dry will put top up in but they going good got a bit of p deficiency on the plus my driver turnt up today from @Mars Hydro thankyou will sort it for light back on as comes on at night time so should be all working later will take a picture later when I try sort it the autos starting to flower aswell

20210813_125950.jpg

20210813_125934.jpg

20210813_125911.jpg

20210813_125906.jpg

Big ones have hit top of tent so I'm going to cut roof and open up and hang lights from ceiling as my tents 1.8 n touching burning top of plants with light but can't do it intill tomorrow I've tried to fix the Mars light I'm not good with eltrics but I think I had all done and forgot one casing bit so will do tomorrow aswell stoped smoking for a while so termper abit short atm don't want to break it I'm a mood clones are still blasting through

The autos will be posted in my peyote cookies journal from now on as its breaking guidelines for this journal wich totally understandable hopefully big update tomorrow for big gsc gota get my head around best way to cut my tent open for more height as lights can go into ceiling

Cutting the tent for more room, I think this will be the first I have seen. I love the dedication. Hope it all works out for you. Are you going to try and bring the cut portion up to the ceiling to try and maintain a semi sealed environment or not worry about it and focus more on just increasing vertical space?

Cutting the tent for more room, I think this will be the first I have seen. I love the dedication. Hope it all works out for you. Are you going to try and bring the cut portion up to the ceiling to try and maintain a semi sealed environment or not worry about it and focus more on just increasing vertical space?
Just need more height in there even a 2meter wouldn't do it now with lights I was thinking of putting some dpc where tent doesn't get to ceiling I'm hoping it will work as it's a attic tent so got 40cm angle then the top but angle bit will go up to the 1.8 height and the other bit to top to go thr rest up if it will were se tomorrow haha

Back
Top Bottom